Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Believe it or not - it is funny because I do work there. - sm

Posted: Aug 26th, 2019 - 4:09 pm In Reply to: You seem to have caught on that this company - LOVES the (sm)

I just noticed someone QA'd a report of mine and she only started probably 2 months ago and asked a huge ton of questions, some even self-explanatory. Now, she's QA? I don't really care to be QA, but I did think this was funny.

Yes, there are favs and up the butt types who work there, but that doesn't bother me. If they get off on that, so be it.

I do, however, agree with the OP as it is a true IC position. You work when you want and you make your own paycheck. They are also helpful when it comes to questions. I work on the eScription side though, so that might make a difference. They also will give you more accounts if you want. I've had no problems with QA so far and I'm not new by any means to this company. I do honestly think the owner is fighting to help with the VDI issues. It's Nuance work so there's only so much she can do. I find it to be the best company so far I've tried as far as pay on time and answering questions, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)