Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yay - Dun

Posted: Aug 26th, 2019 - 11:26 pm In Reply to: Believe it or not - it is funny because I do work there. - sm

Thank you! Yes, I feel the same way you do. Best company I have ever worked for and I try to get this across on here. I'm not out to get the bonus for someone coming on, heck that's fine if I do, and I'd love it, but I'm here to try to prove there are some great companies out here. I work on the Emdat side and these people have worked with me incredibly (I only started about 3 weeks ago), but they have helped me out with the time my husband has been in the hospital. They give me extra work the minute I ask for it, and they don't push me to work when I feel like I'm tired.

They are very good folks. I'm not a butt kisser. I LIKE to work. I'm so glad you came on to say much the same thing I'm saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)