Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Are you freaking kidding me??? - SM

Posted: May 15th, 2018 - 5:30 pm In Reply to: Money - Management

First of all, you antagonistic little jackass, you know nothing about me or my financial situation. PERIOD. I happen to be a homeowner with a mortgage and I also help my elderly parents financially. In addition to that, I just paid off a car. I have owned my home for over 15 years and have been busting my tail to pay it off. In fact, I almost always pay MORE than my minimum monthly mortgage payment to help lower my principal. You want to talk about my money management skills??? There you go. I also very rarely ever take vacations or even a long weekend, so before you go judging me or anybody else, I highly recommend taking a look in the mirror at your own damn self and make sure that you are 110% perfect. I work VERY hard for my money and the only thing that I expect from my employer is to be paid on time, not 1, 2, 3, or 4 days later. Nobody is going to tolerate your ignorant comments for even a second.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)