Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Huh? - Deb

Posted: May 16th, 2018 - 1:07 am In Reply to: I demand these ad hominem attacks cease! - RadGuy

HAHAHAHAHA....You are funny. You are sitting here stirring the pot, and enjoying yourself. I just want to know, who died and made you God? And, by the way, the last time I checked, you aren't my daddy. You are doing all of this on purpose. LOL. I don't happen to be a Keystrokes employee and I've never had a late check but, believe you me, I'd be spitting mad (not to mention worried to death) if I worked my arse off for a company, followed all the rules, showed up on time, and then didn't get paid on time for whatever reason, like I wasn't worthy of the consideration of a timely paycheck.

Shame on you. For many, that paycheck is the difference between a house payment or foreclosure, daycare or none...food, medicine, insurance, phone bill, internet or not being able to work because service is suspended, utilities which you need to work remotely, the list goes on (me, too), and for you to minimize it with flippant remarks is classless and crass, and completely without compassion or empathy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)