Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have had that issue and was told - what a great MT I am

Posted: Apr 25th, 2018 - 9:34 am In Reply to: Same here curious - Rip

And they would never lay me off. When I brought up the fact that there's no work she just dodged that.

I mean, if we're really so great and that's why we are left, don't we deserve work and if they have no work to be laid off? So strange.

I wonder if they don't want us to be able to get the TAA. It's pretty hard to look for a new job when you have to see if there is any work every day and you don't know if you will have work or not.

I think we should not give up. I wonder if this little experiment with the contractors is not going so well. They thought we would all jump at the chance to stay with our accounts and get lower pay, same horrible FIESA, QA, etc., and become self employed at less than minimum wage. Well, they thought wrong, didn't they.

I think they finally found that bottom to which us MTs will not go to, most of us anyway. If they want to get rid of me they will have to fire me. I wish there was a way we could prove they're obstructing our access to TAA, because they are doing that it appears.

Even though I'm on partial UE, I don't want to apply for ACA yet because with TAA you can get a HCTC tax credit that will pay 72% of the premiums. Now the plans available to me, even with the subsidies, are pretty bad, with high deductibles, so I want access to the TAA benefits before I even apply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)