Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So I went to my job center - Yesterday and...

Posted: Apr 28th, 2018 - 6:07 am In Reply to: Exactly, what about those who were laid off? - some said they had plenty of work

And finally filed for partial UE. They called it underemployment. Anyway, I also printed out and took with me all info about TAA and the part that showed Nuance was certified. They were not real familiar with it since it doesn’t happen all the the time but they did ask me if Nuance sent me a letter about the TAA verification, since they are supposed to send one to all employees. I said no. They said I would have to prove I was employed by the one listed in Atlanta and I had brought in copies of pay stubs with that address on it. In ADP it had the Atlanta address and in daydorce it had the MA address. So thanks to your post pointing out MAY lose job I highlighted that info and showed them, and they are going to investigate it and call me with what they find.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)