Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is All Hogwash - see msg

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: Company outsourcing to Nuance - MTMonica

I'm sure N said a fib to the hospital. Likely what's going to happen is this: It'll be okay for a little while, you'll get comfortable, let your guard down and think it will all be okay, then WHAMMO, poof. Out of jobs, out of money, out of dignity.

My suggestion is to look for another line of work. I would not get complacent and think things are going to be ok. It's a game the biggies play. N will make believe they care about you, just to keep you there, but all the while waiting to pounce.

If your hospital is telling you how wonderful it's going to be, they have their heads in the sand and are buying into N's fibs. It is NOT, I repeat NOT going to be okay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)