Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I’m so sorry - This happened to you

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 11:13 am In Reply to: Company outsourcing to Nuance - MTMonica

You will keep your account for a while, maybe. When my company was bought out by them I kept my account for maybe 6 months. I would come to this forum and see all the complaints and I foolishly thought I was special. I still had my account. I still had my manager. Well, soon enough the bottom did fall out. My wonderful manager was fired with no notice and couldn’t even say goodbye. My account was ripped away from me, and I have since had to learn more accounts than I can even count, 12-20 I would guess. None of them stay. As soon as I have them figured out, they are also gone, vanished into thin air. Now I have 2 accounts and only work half of my 40 hours in a week. It’s awful, far more awful than I could even detail here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)