Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes it does, all manner of dirty tricks - stay with hosp or take UE if you can

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 10:32 am In Reply to: Company outsourcing to Nuance - MTMonica

Most of us working for Nuance were bought out from smaller MTSOs. We were told we had no option to take UE, but I think perhaps hospitals might be different, and if you can prove your income will decrease drastically (which it will and you can use all the posts on the Nuance board), you should be eligible for UE.

What I can tell you is if there is a job for you at the hospital in another capacity you would be better off staying, if not you should go for UE.

Many of us with Nuance are not getting many hours work at all and you are audited and if you make 1 error your pay is docked by a large amount, so not only are your hours cut, you end up getting your pay docked and your income is not steady. It's a horrible situation and if you can avoid it I would recommend.

Do not believe that everything will be the same. Why do you think your hospital is outsourcing? It's about the money and us MTs have borne the brunt of all the cuts to the point where we are lucky if we make minimum wage, no matter how fast we are or accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)