A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l *nephro V gay*. Pt has chronic renal failure and lymphoma. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Apr 10, 2011

nm

Is this an ESL doc? (sm) - Hi there!

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm wondering if he's pronouncing Nephro-Vite as "neff-ro-vee-tay". I have an ESL who does that with words ending in -ite.

I was thinking the same thing too - sab

[ In Reply To ..]
GMTA !

Similar Messages:

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

Blank S/l A-fate Some Renal Failure
Jan 05, 2013

She is taking diclofenac and we realize that while this can ____________ some renal failure, has been absolutely necessary thus far to control her pain. She is having no abdominal pain. No chest pressure pain. No stroke symptoms.   Not verbatim acct...and have ability to edit... just not sure what the s/l would be or what it could be substituted for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) ...

S/l Colchicine Stim Test On Pt With Renal Failure,
Nov 30, 2009

dehydration, and weight loss.  Doc only says pt had s/l colchicine stim test during his last admission. ...

Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Secondary To
Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis ...

Acute Renal Failure Requiring "slad"?
Jun 03, 2010

x ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

STAT Nephro Chart
Mar 10, 2010

She is on peritoneal dialysis.  She does not have an access.  She has an old right AV s/l *brachiostemino* AV graft which was shut down at this time.   Thx!    ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

S/l COL/lymphoma
Sep 09, 2010

I can't find this but it sounds like he's saying COL slash lymphoma ...

Failure Of DQS
Jan 19, 2013

System is now telling me failure to download and I will not be able to work until DQS system is available and my upload is being saved.  Geez..not another EIGHT HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT CHECK THE DARN COMPUTER EVERY 15 MINUTES.. ...

Type Of Lymphoma
Jan 18, 2011

Typing a GI doc this morning.  He says the patient is a **-year-old female who was found to have a s/l moss or maus lymphoma and a parotid cyst ...... Thanks for any help.    ...

Burkitt Lymphoma
May 18, 2011

Doctor dictates "Burkitt's lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" Everytime he says Burkitt lymphoma he dictates it with the added -s. Is this correct to type or should it be "Burkitt lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" ? Thank you! ...

Is It Bcl-2, BCL-2, Or Bcl-2 For Lymphoma Pathology?
Jun 01, 2011

?? ...

Hodgkin Lymphoma Or Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Aug 27, 2012

Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma?  I am having trouble with all of the terms that have been changed regarding not using 's in them.  Is there any easy to to tell which is correct?  thx ...

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Equipment Failure
Aug 20, 2011

Does the Q reimburse for equipment failure downtime or will I have to request PTO time for reimbursement?  Thanks... ...

I Feel Like Such A Failure With This Job
Sep 30, 2013

I'm new to fluency and I can't seem to get off of 100% QA.  every time i think I did good on a job I get feedback where I have done something wrong.  I have been doing this 12 years and don't understand why I can't get it right.  Sorry i'm just venting.  ...

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Non-cleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Patient has non-cleaved, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with a staging laparotomy with extensive involvement in many sites, treated with CHOP x 16 cycles.  He was restaged and a s/l pencard lesion was seen.  Lymphoma worse ______assist.  Now admitted for further chemotherapy with DHAP.  ...

Noncleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much, CR.  After that he says: Lymphoma was worse, something assist. Then, neck supple, trachea midline, sounds like a word that starts with a T, not palpable.  ...

Loganschram's Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Nov 01, 2012

Is there such a thing as this? I have tried 10 different spellings and I cannot find anything! Thanks ...

Lymphoma S/l Mic And Translocation. Sm For Details.
Dec 28, 2012

Human immunodeficiency virus associated high-grade B cell lymphoma, unclassifiable with features between diffuse large B cell lymphoma and Burkitt’s lymphoma, mixed s/l Mic and translocation 8;14 positive.  He says the mixed clearly and then stumbles over the mic part.   ...

S/l RE PAW Chemotherapy For B-cell Lymphoma
Mar 21, 2014

nm ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Question About Treatment Of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma....
Dec 26, 2009

treatments were s/l "RCVP, R-chop, R-flu-dera-bean, single agent rotuxin and fenda-mu-stean"... ...

Pt With Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Sm
Nov 29, 2011

On restaging scans, ymph node measures 2.2 x 3.2 cm versus previously measuring 4.0 x 5.0 cm.  As such, the PPD is measured to 7.04 cm2, compared with 20 cm2 previously, yielding a response rate of 65%.  Not a TB skin test or anything with TB.  Seems like a mathematical size ??  I'm stumped!     ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Decompensated Left-then-right Heart Failure (sm)
Feb 04, 2012

or decompensated left-than-right heart failure.  ? then or than?  anybody know? ...

Anyone Else Feeling Completely Suffocated And Set Up For Failure (sm)
Sep 17, 2013

being so micromanaged? I usually do not run out of work but due to no work for 1 day back a few weeks ago I have been slammed with 30+ accounts and not a day goes by that I do not get client profile updates for at least 1 of them.  Some of these accounts I haven't even worked on yet and I am getting changes to the client profile.  How is anyone capable of remembering so many different rules plus changes to the rules you didn't know in the first place.  We must make our l ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...