A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

failure of DQS - ae

Posted: Jan 19, 2013

System is now telling me failure to download and I will not be able to work until DQS system is available and my upload is being saved.  Geez..not another EIGHT HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT CHECK THE DARN COMPUTER EVERY 15 MINUTES..

they did a maintenance today - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
that was supposed to have just ended. It was not supposed to have affected us, but maybe it did. The light is still green.

Yes, its down alright. I am stuck in the middle of upload. - Should I abort upload? If I do, I will loose job I

[ In Reply To ..]
I dont mind getting paid for downtime if it's down, but I sure in the heck hope they dont expect me to be on here all night trying to make up for it. Sucks, cuz I have things to do when I get off work.

Yay! More paid downtime. I love it! Gonna go clean - house and get paid for it. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Have no clue why we were all so upset about India doing - the tech work! This is GREAT!

[ In Reply To ..]
Too funny.

Yeah, India IT sure does = paid downtime! - Love it when MM gets screwed!

[ In Reply To ..]
I would just rather see people here in the US who ALSO need those jobs have them that's all

Similar Messages:

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Equipment Failure
Aug 20, 2011

Does the Q reimburse for equipment failure downtime or will I have to request PTO time for reimbursement?  Thanks... ...

I Feel Like Such A Failure With This Job
Sep 30, 2013

I'm new to fluency and I can't seem to get off of 100% QA.  every time i think I did good on a job I get feedback where I have done something wrong.  I have been doing this 12 years and don't understand why I can't get it right.  Sorry i'm just venting.  ...

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Decompensated Left-then-right Heart Failure (sm)
Feb 04, 2012

or decompensated left-than-right heart failure.  ? then or than?  anybody know? ...

Blank S/l A-fate Some Renal Failure
Jan 05, 2013

She is taking diclofenac and we realize that while this can ____________ some renal failure, has been absolutely necessary thus far to control her pain. She is having no abdominal pain. No chest pressure pain. No stroke symptoms.   Not verbatim acct...and have ability to edit... just not sure what the s/l would be or what it could be substituted for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) ...

Anyone Else Feeling Completely Suffocated And Set Up For Failure (sm)
Sep 17, 2013

being so micromanaged? I usually do not run out of work but due to no work for 1 day back a few weeks ago I have been slammed with 30+ accounts and not a day goes by that I do not get client profile updates for at least 1 of them.  Some of these accounts I haven't even worked on yet and I am getting changes to the client profile.  How is anyone capable of remembering so many different rules plus changes to the rules you didn't know in the first place.  We must make our l ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

S/l Colchicine Stim Test On Pt With Renal Failure,
Nov 30, 2009

dehydration, and weight loss.  Doc only says pt had s/l colchicine stim test during his last admission. ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Finally Passed An Audit After 4 Weeks Of Failure.
Apr 02, 2014

I succeeded by retyping 75% of the document, especially the vital signs, and did that for nearly every document. I can't understand why ASR used to be so good with numbers and suddenly has become absolutely horrid. ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Acute Renal Failure Requiring "slad"?
Jun 03, 2010

x ...

S/l "cheats" Congestive Heart Failure...?
Oct 26, 2011

S/L "History of a cheat's congestive heart failure." Which made me LOL, depicting someone on Cheaters having a heart attack when caught but...I have no clue what this could be and I've been researching it so long "cheat's" is just stuck in my head. TIA for any help! ...

Heart Failure Class "III" Or "3"?
Apr 07, 2010

I don't know whether I am to use Roman numerals or Arabian numerals when typing out "heart failure class"...which is proper? ...