A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

respiratory failure-consult - Joanie

Posted: Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help

Maybe MR + mitral regurgitation? NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

agree - Amy

[ In Reply To ..]
Agree with MR

Similar Messages:

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Respiratory Help
Mar 17, 2012

S/l Columbo score -- anyone heard of it?  can't find it by googling it. Thanks ...

Respiratory
Sep 13, 2012

Okay, I know this word but my brain is not registering it!  This word shows up in a consultation report under respiratory and is the only word used. Respiratory is non ___   s/l  ti - kip - tic My google search is turning up empty.  Help!! Thank you ;) ...

Respiratory Distress
Apr 04, 2012

s/l "ticket nick" for breathing problems along with retractions...can't find anything like that anywhere. ...

Respiratory Exam
Oct 18, 2012

is this right transient edema? ...

Is 97 A High Respiratory Rate?
Jan 14, 2010

Usually my respiratory rate values are in the teens.  This time it's 97 and wonder if I should question.  Patient is 92 years old and has weakness and dimentia.  I've searched for rr values and it shows normals 12-20. ...

Occupational Health/respiratory Help
Jul 28, 2010

The patient was working on a ______________ when three pumps fell on her right shoulder.    Sounds like he is saying 9D pole.  He is not one of my usual docs.  He is talking fast and low, and with a slight lisp.  Any help would be appreciated. The patient is a respiratory therapist. ...

Respiratory Rate Dictated As 28/40. That Can't Be Right, Can It?
Jan 18, 2012

Patient is a disheveled middle-aged male, alert and oriented x3. Moderately ill in appearance.  He dehydrated.  Blood pressure 129/63.  Pulse, 92. Respiratory rate of 28/40 ...

Consult
Mar 01, 2012

In this report........although has had some fleeting suicidal thinking, insight and judgement is ____....sounds like fe? I can not figure this out...can anyone help me. It is in Chapter 15:1   Thanks ...

Failure Of DQS
Jan 19, 2013

System is now telling me failure to download and I will not be able to work until DQS system is available and my upload is being saved.  Geez..not another EIGHT HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT CHECK THE DARN COMPUTER EVERY 15 MINUTES.. ...

H&P With Chief Complaint Of Respiratory Distress
Jan 17, 2010

Plan: Admit to medical center for stabilization and evaluation.  Oxygen 2L per nasal cannula.  Theo-Dur 200 mg p.o. q. 12h to begin with.  Lasix 40 mg IV now and 40 mg p.o. b.i.d.  This is where I need help........... Digitalize, replace potassium.  Should there be a comma after Digitalize or a colon?  Thanks in advance ...

Respiratory (s/l) *sys-ti-tial* Viral Infection SM
Jul 14, 2010

I found the word "systitial" in parentheses in google, but I cannot verify it anywhere else.  THX ...

Speech Consult - Thanks Much!
Jan 20, 2010

1) is this the correct way to type the weighted score of 1+3 in this paragraph??  The weighted values for speech symptoms associated with velopharyngeal incompetence, (McWilliams and Phillips) were completed today.  Overall, he received a weighted score of 1 + 3, indicative of a competent-to-borderline competent velopharyngeal mechanism.     ...

Psychiatry Consult
Apr 06, 2010

The word I'm having trouble with isn't a medical term, but I'd still greatly appreciate any alternatives anyone can offer.  The paragraph goes like this: This is a 44-year-old female, divorced 2 years, mother of 2 young adult children, currently living in an apartment by herself.  She spends her time shopping, cooking, and housekeeping.  She ("hates") visits with friends with whom she chats and shops with. I'm fairly certain the rest of the paragraph is corre ...

Neuro Consult
Nov 12, 2010

Patient presented after passing out while driving.  She has history of tachyarrhythmia and palpitations, well controlled on metoprolol.  She has an abnormal NMR that could represent s/l 'DEE-AH-SONOMIA".     I've googled d, b, v, thee....  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Mitchem Consult (MCN)
Jan 05, 2011

I have been looking for work as a newbie MT and was contacted by Tonya with Mitchem Consult (MCN).  Has anybody ever heard of them?  If so, would you recommend them as a first job?  I know it will take me time to build up my speed, but I want to work.  I find a web site for them, but wanted to know if anybody has ever worked for them or even heard of them! C J ...

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Urology Consult
Jun 10, 2011

Epididymides are nontender.  He has pain with inguinal hernia examination.  He has pain with cord manipulation.  He has pain with manipulation of _______ tendon and insertion.  SL gastroc? ...

Equipment Failure
Aug 20, 2011

Does the Q reimburse for equipment failure downtime or will I have to request PTO time for reimbursement?  Thanks... ...

Word Help: ENT Consult
Mar 31, 2012

"I am unable to advance the scope back into the nasopharynx secondary to scarring but there is no obvious source of bleeding. The scope was advanced into the left nasal cavity and again, there are post surgical changes noted with (s/l KNEE-KEY-A) Any help would be appreciated !! Thanks !! ...

Renal Consult Help
Sep 06, 2012

anybody heard of this.. s/l  C-N-TOES syndrome.  i have searched everywhere.  this is also a foreign dr but this is best i can do phonetically.  thanks so much for the help   Hyponatremia, multifactorial, possibly secondary to hydrochlorothiazide; however, this has been on hold; also secondary with excessive p.o. fluid intake with low solute intake (*------* syndrome). The patient also reports dry mouth which makes her drink fluids constantly. Another possibility wou ...

Neuropsych Consult
Dec 19, 2012

Patient is unable to s/l interset on any mental control tasks.  ...

I Feel Like Such A Failure With This Job
Sep 30, 2013

I'm new to fluency and I can't seem to get off of 100% QA.  every time i think I did good on a job I get feedback where I have done something wrong.  I have been doing this 12 years and don't understand why I can't get it right.  Sorry i'm just venting.  ...

This Is From Speech Therapy Consult
Oct 27, 2009

she is very easy to understand and likes using lots of "hard" words.  She keeps repeating this type of sentence - He showed difficulty when given a simple two-sentence scenario and asked questions s/l "per ren".  He appeared to have difficulties understanding simple, "who questions," s/l "per ren".    any help always much appreciated!  ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

Surgery Consult Question
May 15, 2011

The patient is having a knee replacement done.  In the past history section, the doctor dictates as problem number one what sounds like, "parody is 10 073."  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

ID Consult- Patient Will Continue Vancomycin And S/l Ree-pen-in
May 25, 2010

x ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Dental Consult - Doc Says Dural Exam And Goes On About Sm
Jan 28, 2012

mandible being edentulous.  Is Dural correct? Not confident with what I referenced..Thanx ...