A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Average pay - MT

Posted: Mar 27, 2012

Can anyone give me an idea of what you are able to average for an hourly rate at Nuance?  I know everyone is different, just curious.

about 12$ hourly - ex-nuance

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to work there and made about 12 hourly. They kept moving me from account to account so I could never make more than that having to relearn every acount.

about 14.25 - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
my primary (been on for ~5 months) has barely any normals, which is real killer ... maybe 1/80 reports will any doctor use one. average around $100 a day in my 7hr shift @ .0825 / .0463

Similar Messages:

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

What's The Average Pay Now?
Apr 25, 2011

Anybody know the average pay now? I just received a check for 2 wks for $600 after taxes, insurance take home for 40 hours...not great! ...

Average Cpl
Jan 07, 2012

My department will soon be outsourced so I'm looking for a job. I've been paid hourly for 13 years so wondered if anyone could tell me an average pay on a cpl basis for both straight transcription and VR. Thanks. ...

Average Top Pay?
May 27, 2014

So what is the average top pay most places pay after years of employment?  I've been with the same company for many years and get 9 cpl and 1/2 that for SR.  I've only been with the one company so really don't know what goes on most other places.  I'm very unhappy though and want to change companies but can't go down a lot to start.   ...

On Average, How May Lines Does A
Jun 11, 2010

full-time MT type in one day?  I have always had P/T MT jobs,  but I think some days I'm getting full-time workloads, 1500+ lines.  Just curious.  Thanks ...

Average Salary
Dec 15, 2011

On average, how much do you fellow MTs who work 40 hours week earn per week or month?   ...

Does Anyone Really Average 150 Lph With 20 Accounts?
Feb 25, 2012

Hi,  I would like to know if any of you regular MModal employees truly get to the point of being able to do 20 accounts and make both the lph and QA requirements? Not looking for the negative flaming.   I personally am really struggling.  I just don't know how one can read specs from 2-3 new accounts in an hour with all the peculiarities and still meet above said requirements. I want it to work.  I don't really want a new job.  But I feel like we are be ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If 4 Cpl For VR Is The Average Pay These Days?
Oct 03, 2012

Am Curious As To What You Average In LPH
Oct 14, 2012

Am considering applying with Nuance.  Have worked with the M*Modal speech engine before and know that Escription is superior but how much better is what I wonder.  Would you be willing to give me an honest estimate of your average productivity in LPH when editing?  I don't need inflated numbers just something to go by that reflects a reasonable expectation.  Also, what is the minimum LPH required by Nuance when editing? Thanks in advace. ...

Average Pay Per Hour
Jun 19, 2013

Does anyone know what the AVERAGE transcriptionst makes per hour?  Most are paid per line now, but I am just wondering what people are earning per hour.  I am a transcriptionst working for an orthopedist.  I have 15+ years experience and have been working with this company for a few years now.  I am currently being paid 13.90 per hour.  I am an independent contractor, so no benefits, PTO, 401K, etc.  For some reason I just feel like I am being paid very low consider ...

Average Lines
Apr 29, 2014

I currently work for a clinic system who, it seems, is trying to usher us out the door so I've been looking at online companies.  It seems plenty pay by the line but I have NO clue how many lines per hour I can even do because the only number my place of employment gives us is average minutes per hour for an entire month (our bare minimum is 12 min/hr).  So I am curious to know what sort of average lines per hour you ladies can do?  We really cannot afford for me to take a hu ...

ASR Average Line Count
Jan 26, 2010

I'm just starting ASR and was wondering if some of you could give me an average line count on ASR.  Thanks.  ...

Average Line Count Is Per Day?
Apr 28, 2010

Can anyone tell me what their average line count is per day? (just the total not separated between work type).  Im not trying to be nosey and I don't know who any of you are personally, I'm just trying to get an idea where I stand compared to everyone else here.  I have been at Medquist for many years and seen many changes.  Over the years, my line count has gone up and my pay has gone down.  I am trying to determine if the reason is mostly me or mostly medquist changes and if th ...

Average Production Lph At Webmedx??
Jul 29, 2010

AVERAGE LINES PER MONTH
Sep 17, 2010

Hello, Can someone tell me how many lines per month should the average transcriptionist be able to do. Thanks ...

How Much On Average Does 8 Cents A Line Come Out To Be?
Jan 27, 2011

Just curious as I have never been paid by the line, how much does getting paid 7, 8, 9, 10 cents a line average out to be.  I realize it all depends on how fast you are but say on average???  What do most companies pay?  Thanks! ...

Average Hourly Rate
Jun 29, 2011

I'm re-applying to MQ as I desperately need a job.  My question is, are you all able to make at least $10.00 per hour still??  I ask because in searching around, it looks like $10.00 is the best I'm going to be able to do.  I do radiology so I will probably end up doing a lot of editing which I have never done before, so I'm just curious to see if $10.00 is realistic doing both straight typing and/or editing?  Any info appreciated.  Such a shame that its c ...

Average Per Report Pay For Radiology?
Oct 21, 2011

Going from line pay to per report pay and looking for an idea of standard rates.   ...

What Is Your Typical Daily Average Lph For VR? Sm
Dec 27, 2011

Please post what your typical lph is for VR and how long you have been working. I'm at 175 lph and I seem to be stuck there.  I have been working 9 months. ...

What Is The Average Pay Per 65 Character Line
Jan 24, 2012

What is the average pay per 65 character line for a newbie? ...

Wondering About Average Edit LPH
Mar 10, 2012

Just wondering what peoples' average edit lph is?  I realize the type of platform, account, dictators, etc. come into play, but is 500 lph a dream, particularly with escription?  TIA ...

How Many Lines Do You Average A Pay-period?
Mar 10, 2012

Not talking straight typing but VR line average per week or per pay-period. I know its a personal question but we are all anonymous here. So for example do you average: 7000 a wk 9000 a wk 15,000 a pay-period. 18,000 a pay-period. Me personally, I have been only averaging 14 to 15,000 a pay-period. Trying to work on improving and I work 40hrs per week, so basically only doing anywhere from 7000 to 8000 per week. Just curious if I am average, below average...I am assuming below ave ...

How Long Does It Take To Get Off QA On Average With Keystrokes?
Aug 02, 2012

I can't afford to do a couple reports per day for weeks on end.   ...

Amphion MTs - How Much $$ Do You Average Per Hour?
Mar 30, 2013

OK - I'm considering this company. I would love to hear from any Amphioners how much they average per hour and how long it took to get there.  I know the training pay is $10/hour, so I'm sure its more than that.  If you care to add which team you're on, that would be nice, too.  ...

Average Percent Response
Jul 29, 2013

I have applied to 2 companies from the ads here recently. Did not hear a word from either.  Would like to know what the average rate of response other MTs have had when submitting applications and passing tests. I have lots of exp and frankly pretty surprised not to hear anything at all.   ...

Average LPH For TTS Accounts?? Trying To Decide
Jul 25, 2014

Can anyone share what the average line count you are getting at TTS?  I know it makes a difference what accounts you have, etc. but just wondering what employees are getting for LPH.  I have read that speech engine is very good with accounts.  Will help me make a decision if it is worth it. ...

What Is Your Average LPH Straight Typing
Nov 01, 2014

I was never given a minimum LPH, but I feel I'm not getting a good line count.  I've been here about a couple months, straight typing, Ambulatory.  Just wondering what others are averaging and any tips to improve line count?  I've been doing this for 10 years, but have always been paid hourly before coming here.  ...

How Many Lines Do Ya'll Average Per 8 Hour Day?
Feb 04, 2015

and is that straight/VR or both? Thanks! ...

How Much Do You Consistently Average Per Hour As An MT
May 17, 2015

nm ...

The Patient Is Average Built/build? Nm
Jan 23, 2010

xx ...