A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Why can't account specs be kept current? - So frustrated

Posted: Dec 03, 2013

Second large account I have been placed on and, again, account specs are not up to date. When they send them out, you study them, focus on them while you are working, only to be sent an updated edition 2 and 3 times. Before you ask someone to help on your account and send them specs, is it too much to ask that they are current? Isn't that your job? My primary account specs are so outdated, I do not know how anyone could work on it either.

I loved the CP that stated there were exceptions - BUT

[ In Reply To ..]
But, if you did not know what the exceptions were, you were to contact QA for that account and get the list. Really good idea (not), especially if it is 11 PM PST when you get the report and most likely either 1 AM CST or 2 AM EST in the QAM's time zone. LOL Oh, and don't forget, most likely the QAM listed, if any, does not have that position for that account anymore.

or the ones that say there are dictator specific - instructions

[ In Reply To ..]
or job specific instructions, but they aren't there. If they think I'm going hunting for those (and yes I do know where they are) they need to think again.

Similar Messages:

What Do The Account Specs Mean By
Jul 09, 2011

qualified verbatim?  This may be a dumb question but the wording on some of these account specifications is confusing to this old lady. ...

AARGH. Account Specs
Apr 13, 2013

Driving me crazy!! Hundreds of nitpicky preferences that have NOTHING to do with patient care. Wait until the Obamacare database kicks in. They will be told what to put in and in what format, and I hope we're all grinning as Federal employees. ...

Universal Specs Could Be Used For Any New Account If Only
Aug 02, 2014

1. Type what the provider says. 2.  Leave a blank when unintelligible.  3.  Send here _________when finished.  Have the attorneys not explained to these people yet that the more responsibility assumed for unachievable perfection is just that much more liability they will bear for the inevitable errors that occur? Good grief, they must have never tried a case in a real court of law.  ...

Need Current Info On Superior Global (Plano) On DQS Account, Not EditScript
Sep 08, 2011

Please give feedback that is current about SGS.  Do you run out of work?  I know what the pay scale is, as I've talked to a recruiter.  I am only interested in the DocQscribe side, so if you are on the Editscript platform (which I do not like), that won't help me.  I'm not concerned about ESLs, was weaned on them.  What I would like to know is how is the QA (picky)?  Do they IM you every 10 minutes (hate that)?  What are the pros and cons.  ...

Specs
Dec 04, 2013

Hello I was emailed specs because I am buying a new computer. I am new to transcription and dint necessarily know what all of this means. In the specs it says platform 7 I am unaware of what that is. Also the specs don't list anything about windows 8 even in the not supported section didn't know if anyone knew if platform 7 is compatible with windows 8. ...

How Do You All Keep Your Acct Specs Organized?
Jul 28, 2011

I'm sure a lot of you work on multiple accounts. I work on 3 different accounts. Right now I have my account specifics on my desktop, but this is aggravating to me. I think it would be easier to print them and put them in a binder to have easy access to them and put each hospital in its own tabbed section. Some people may think it's easier to have them on their desktop where they can click on them and leave them open in the background, but then I scroll and seems like cannot find w ...

Need To Buy A Computer, Anyone Know What Specs I Need For Transcription?
Aug 21, 2011

Ok, I have to buy a computer and I'm going to have to go tomorrow to find something because I'm starting a new job this week, so I'm down to the wire.  I've been trying to find out where to buy and what to buy.  It is at the point right now, I cant afford a brand new one but I want to get a used one that will be good for transcription.  Can anyone tell me what to look for such as processor, processor speed, how much RAM, etc.  I am desperate. ...

FIESA Could Not Locate In Act Specs
Aug 21, 2012

Okay please someone answer this for me - I check my FIESA every day I made an error one day (actually I knew I didn't put this heading in because I had no info to put underneath it and could not locate in act specs whether or not you still put heading in if there was nothing to put underneath it) I sent a note to my QA/QC person and did not hear back - the next day I had the same thing and treated it the same way.  I then later that day got my FIESA back from that report which had been don ...

Computer Specs Questions
Nov 09, 2013

Recently unemployed from a hospital which paid hourly and supplied computer, footpedal, etc.  I recently interviewed for a job with a service and my computer does not meet the required specifications.  They did send me their required specs.  I was wondering if I posted what the specs are could someone tell me if I purchase this, would it work for any other company.  I passed this company's employment test without a foot pedal.  Can someone recommend a foot pedal tha ...

What Are The Minimum Specs For Using Your Own Computer?
Jan 25, 2014

Got laid off from company that supplied computers. Have to find another job but not sure if I should go buy a computer or what kind if I do. Apparently not a lot of companies supply a computer. If I have to buy one, I'd rather buy a laptop. Can you work from a laptop? If so, what would the minimum requirements for that laptop be as far as RAM and CPU, operating system, etc. I would think most new laptops would meet most companies' requirements? Any advice would be appreciated so ...

Can Someone Tell Me If These Computer Specs Are Acceptable...
Oct 13, 2014

for most jobs: HP DC5800 Desktop PCDual Core Processor 2.0GHz 2 GB 160GB HDD Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit. Thanks! ...

Well The Emails Are Flowing Regarding Acct Specs......
Jan 23, 2013

They must have a lot of new people on this account. Maybe if they paid a decent salary that we can live on, there would not be such a turnover with this company. I've read on these boards in the past how people skim over headers and zip through reports because they are making such crap wages and have bills to pay. ...

Requesting Advice On Computer Specs
Mar 06, 2014

Since I'm still using Windows XP, I need to change to Windows 7 OS to be HIPAA-compliant.  I will either buy a new computer or have one built for me.  Since price is a huge factor, I would like to spend the money on only the most important features (RAM and sound card).  Could anyone please advise me on how much RAM, size of hard drive, best sound card without going overboard, etc?  Preloaded or built from scratch?  Desktop or laptop? Like I said, since money is so ...

New Specs Posted On Fiesa With NO Notification. Previous
Oct 18, 2014

...I suppose because I said the account names. So, here goes, large city account in CT, and small city outside Seattle. Supe is LG on the AB (COM) team. Found these new specs on 10/15 and have no idea what the changes are because we were never even told about them. Heads up, folks! ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

Don't Forget, You Will Be QA'd On Each Account, That Could Account
Jun 08, 2015

.... I read notes below to this effect. Oh, and don't forget to NOT count QC lines and scores when you calculate your QA score on FIESA.   ...or just ignore it altogether.    ...

Current TTD MTs
Oct 21, 2011

Would like to hear from current MTs their opinion and any info you would care to share about TTD.   Thanks. ...

Current Cpl
Apr 15, 2013

What is the current cpl rate that companies should be paying?  ...

I'm A Current MM MT And Would Like To Become MME.
Jan 10, 2015

I can't find any info anymore. Are there still MMEs and are they still testing for this position? Thanks! ...

Any Current Information On TTS
Jan 17, 2010

Would appreciate any current information on TTS, particular related to IC status.  Thanks much. ...

Current Information On TTS
Feb 01, 2010

Thinking of applying and just wondering about pay, platform, accounts etc. Any information would be good. I just want to make sure it is a good place to work.  From the archives, it looks like it is pretty mixed.  People either love it or hated it due to the strict scheduling.  Is the schedule still strict for ICs? Thanks in advance for your information. ...

What Is The Current MQ Atmosphere Like?
Feb 14, 2010

I keep getting recruitment emails, but I am leary from all the bad press I have seen in the past.  I really need a job and wonder if I should reconsider.  Any thoughts?  How is the pay? Do they hire PT?  Need the scoop. ...

Current Information On MD-IT?
Mar 07, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on MD-IT?   I searched the boards and the archives and found nothing.  If anyone could share any information at all, I would appreciate it, thanks. ...

Looking For Current Information On TTS Please (sm)
Jan 05, 2011

Have read the archives but most of it is from 2009 and older, a few posts in 2010 but really hoping to find out more current information.  They are offering IC status but then list the shifts that they expect you to work???  How is the pay, platform, volume of work, managers, communication, you name it, I would like to know it.  :)   TIA ...

Current CMT's - Is It Worth It?
Jan 08, 2011

If I take the CMT test the goal is to increase my income from my current earnings as a full time MT/ME.  But is it worth the $$ and time required to prepare for and take the CMT test?  I am confident that I would have no problem passing the test after adequate review, etc. So is it worth the effort?  Bottom line -- it will cost money to take the exam and it will cost money to either enroll in a review course or buy review materials to prepare for the exam. And the CMT credential ...

Any Current Information About TTS? 
Apr 11, 2011

Does anyone have any current information about TTS?  Could someone who works there now please let me know how things are going with this company?  ...

JLG Current Employees
Apr 28, 2011

I have recently been offered a position with JLG.  I have checked the archives for info on this company, however, most of them are from 1-2 years ago.  I am interested in any info a current employee of JLG can offer to me regarding this company - good or bad.  ...

Anyone With Current Information On E-MTS?
May 05, 2011

I've done the search and don't find anything current. I would like to have any details you might such as cpl, hours, flexing, amount of work, etcetera. Please post or e-mail. ...

Does Anyone Have CURRENT Information On JLG? Nm
May 30, 2011

/ ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...