A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Two-week notice 2 days ago and already no email access - ???

Posted: Dec 09, 2014

Supervisor asked me if there was anything she could do to get me to stay. One of my complaints was the lack of communication. That was yesterday afternoon. This morning my email was disabled.....My last day isn't suppose to be until the 18th!

email - FT/MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Count your blessings!

Be sure to call your HDSM - clyde

[ In Reply To ..]
and let her know you don't have email. I have heard that once you send in your resignation they send everything you do to QA, resulting in a pay cut. If this is true, because you have no email access your HDSM could always say she send you an email regarding this.

If it were me, I'd make the phone call from my cell phone so there is a log of the call, and then I'd type up a summary of the call just to cover my butt just in case.

2 week notice - TJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you have to turn in a 2 week notice? If you don't, what will they do not pay your PTO time you might have left? That is so sad about turning in your notice, and then right away you are treated as the enemy.

Probably not required, but I thought I would be nice - just in case I needed a reference

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Since I have worked here for 11 years, I am probably going to have to use them as a reference at some point, so I thought it would be better to give a 2-week notice.

Similar Messages:

I Haven't Been Able To Access My Email For Days.
Dec 26, 2010

Is this more than just the standard ASR pay cut?  Please tell me no.  It's CHRISTMAS! ...

Unable To Access Email As Well, Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2012

getting invalid user name and/or password, anyone else with this issue?  ...

How Many Days Notice Before Quitting
Feb 09, 2014

I was reviewing my current contract. I am an independent contractor and do not work for a company. It states the following: The agreement shall become effective ________________, 2014 and continue for a term of one (1) year, and shall renew automatically for additional one (1) year terms, in the absence of ninety (90) days advance written notice to the other party. If HOSPITAL terminates TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE agreement upon ninety (90) days̢۪ notice, no further salary will be due TRANSCRIP ...

2 Week Notice?
May 30, 2012

For those who have left MM, did you give 2 weeks notice and were you able to finish out your 2 weeks? I have another job offer I can't refuse and I don't even know who I turn in a 2 week notice too, and I'm nervous about being able to finish out the 2 weeks, or do they just let you go right then?  Any experience on this would be of great help. ...

Two-week Notice For PTO??
Jun 08, 2012

Does anyone know if there is a specific policy re putting in 2-week notice to get any PTO time not taken when you quit?  Trying to decide whether to give 2 weeks or not, but I definitely want to get my fews of PTO that I have left. Thanks! ...

Just Put In 2-week Notice
Dec 07, 2014

Scared crap-less right now. Absolutely no plans, but sick and tired of getting absolutely nowhere fast at this company. Have a few applications in, but whatever comes will come! ...

Two Week Notice!
Jan 26, 2015

Just gave my two week notice after notice of mandatory schedule change. Expect me to change my hours from 12:00-5:00 p.m. to 4:00-9:00 p.m.  Not going to happen. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Good luck Mmodal. Hope the person who replaces me can do the job I did.  ...

If You Leave Without A 2-week Notice, Do You Still
Mar 14, 2013

I've about had all I can take and I'm not sure I even want to turn in a two-week notice. ...

Should I Give 2 Week Notice
Jul 16, 2013

After just reviewing FIESA crap and having not received emails in days from TSM about reversals, I am to the point where i want out. I hate leaving a job without notice, but I am seriously sick of this place. I never intend on working here again, but not sure if I should give them notice. They make me feel like poo everytime I get my corrections back. ...

Giving 2-week Notice?
Oct 14, 2014

Is Nuance still in the habit of cutting you off right away if you wish to give notice of leaving? I am nervous about taking the leap back into IC but need the flexibility, but what if it doesn't work out....what to do, what to do? I start training this week and want to give 2 weeks notice, just for the fact that I want to keep working around the same time of day that I am scheduled at Nuance - and goodness knows we can't work outside of our schedule  - so can't do both at th ...

After You Give 2-week Notice...
Oct 31, 2014

...it is so gloriously hard to give a hoot!!  I used to work QA for M*Modal and whenever someone gave notice, we put them on 100% review.  I never understood that as well as I do now.  I am definitely not being quite as careful as I usually am.  I also am not stressing about my production numbers each day.  I wander around on Facebook, Amazon, and give in to the distractions I used to fight against.  Why not? What are they gonna do? Fire me???? I'd actually be ...

IMEDX Do You Think They Really Want A 2-week Notice
Feb 11, 2015

Are you guys giving a notice? I really would prefer to leave faster than that. Not enough work to go around anyway. My accounts have not been lost but are super slow I imagine due to added MRs who have recently been added. ...

Question On Handing In 2 Week Notice
Jul 14, 2011

Okay, I need to turn in notice and am wondering just who do you give it to? (WMX) Account manager? Someone in HR? By phone or e-mail? Never had to do this working at home and am kind of wondering about the etiquette for this. :) I'm going to search through the employee handbook, but since others have left recently, thought I'd find it quicker here. Thanks! ...

Anyone Know If We Give A 1-week Notice Instead Of 2, Do We Still Get PTO Paid Out?...sm
Dec 14, 2011

I certainly hope so.  Not that I have much PTO left, but I really need it to be paid.  TIA! ...

Transcription Week Days Only
Feb 25, 2013

I'm looking for some transcription company that only make you work week days or nites, closed on weekends.  I know there are some out there, would you email me me who some of them are please? ...

If Resign Within 2 Months Is A 2-week Notice Required
Jan 12, 2010

e-mailed CCM Monday but have not heard back.  Need to mail back equipment.  Anyone know what the procedures are.  I am waiting to hear back from CCM before doing the 2 weeks, because don't want to if I don't have to.  I have received 2 weeks of training pay at $10 per hour. ...

What Is The Proper Procedure For Submitting A 1-week Notice...sm
Dec 08, 2011

This is probably not covered on MQ Central.  To whom do we turn in a notice that we are leaving?  Do we email our CCM?  So relieved to be able to do this!  Even though I have not been here long, it has been long enough! Thanks! ...

How Long Will I Have Insurance If I Put In My 2 Week Notice With MModal?sm
May 31, 2013

I am working 2 jobs right now. I am making a lot more with my second job and would like to just be able to concentrate on that one but the problem is that it is an IC position. My new job has advised me that they will always have plenty of work to keep me busy and we are actually about 4 days behind on dictation so I'm not worried about that. I'm also next in line for when a position opens up within the hospital to be hired in. I need to be able to plan accordingly as far as findin ...

Tired Of 7 Days A Week And STILL Broke
Oct 20, 2012

I am SO tired of 7 days a week at the computer, scrapping for work.  Actual rate of pay figures out to about $10.50 per hour.  I used to be able to do 200 lph no sweat.  All these crazy platforms and HUGE increase in nasty E4L (Enlish as as 4TH language ) dictators.  I want a 5-day a week, 8-hour a day job.  I want my LIFE back.  I never used to have to work 80-hour weeks to make $40,000-plus a year.. now barely make $25,000 a year, and I am NOT a slacker.  I ...

MT Week - Remember The Good Ol' Days?
May 25, 2013

I remember looking forward to MT Week with my old favorite employers YOG and Encompass.  I'd go to the mailbox and actually get little gifts from them. Imagine that! With YOG I actually got more than one!  I still have that letter opener that is the bomb! No sarcasm. I really liked that. Little things mean a lot. Much better than a lecture from the rich powers that be, or an "opportunity" to maybe, just maybe, win a prize after gushing about how great your job has b ...

Anyone Else Notice A Dramatic Jump In Inactive Time This Week?
May 15, 2013

haven't had to google anything tonight and have 7 mins in 4 hours?!?!?!?!   ...

New Hire, First Full Week To Work, Want To Quit - How Much Notice Should I Give ?
Oct 04, 2012

x ...

No Reply To Email, 9 Days And Counting
Mar 01, 2013

Don't you just love it. We're supposed to be sitting here with one foot in the air, ready to reply immediately to any e-mails sent out by our managers, but apparently what's good for the goose isn't good for the minions.9 days ago I e-mailed my boss, her boss, AND the person in HR who handles our group, letting them know of an impending situation for which I am going to need some time off.Can you hear the crickets chirping? I can, and that's all I can hear. ...

Quit 6 Days Ago, Now Can't Log In To N Email But Can To FIESA.
Dec 31, 2014

xxx ...

No Email From Supe(s) In 5 Days...anyone Else With This Issue? West Region...
Nov 18, 2009

d ...

MT Week - Email
Apr 26, 2011

xx Barf xx   ...

Every Time I Get An Email About MT Week,
May 22, 2012

...I hear the greeting in Effie Trinket's voice.  "HAPPY HUNGER GAMES [I MEAN MT WEEK]!!1!" ...

Been Off A Week..into Mmoda.. Where's Email?
May 25, 2012

x ...

Happy MT Week Email
May 17, 2015

After everything this week, getting ready to lose literally half of my QC income, nice move.  Thanks for everything YOU do, Nuance.  You'll get what's coming to you. ...

Have Lines Been Uploaded For Last Week? I Never Received An Email
Jul 04, 2013

xx ...