A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Every time I get an email about MT Week, - tribute

Posted: May 22, 2012

...I hear the greeting in Effie Trinket's voice.  "HAPPY HUNGER GAMES [I MEAN MT WEEK]!!1!"

Laughing

And may the odds be EVVER in your favor! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
"I hope you've noticed, that we have a *serious* situation here!" LOL

what? - numbskull

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe it is still a Monday to me, but HUH?

It's a reference to the Hunger Games movie/book - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
better read that book - numbskull
[ In Reply To ..]

:D (nm) - tribute

[ In Reply To ..]

LOL!! That is great!! - DD

[ In Reply To ..]
I love it!!!!

Similar Messages:

MT Week - Email
Apr 26, 2011

xx Barf xx   ...

Been Off A Week..into Mmoda.. Where's Email?
May 25, 2012

x ...

Happy MT Week Email
May 17, 2015

After everything this week, getting ready to lose literally half of my QC income, nice move.  Thanks for everything YOU do, Nuance.  You'll get what's coming to you. ...

Have Lines Been Uploaded For Last Week? I Never Received An Email
Jul 04, 2013

xx ...

Two-week Notice 2 Days Ago And Already No Email Access
Dec 09, 2014

Supervisor asked me if there was anything she could do to get me to stay. One of my complaints was the lack of communication. That was yesterday afternoon. This morning my email was disabled.....My last day isn't suppose to be until the 18th! ...

Weeks Or Week's Time
Jul 15, 2010

Hey, this is one I always get confused about...."Follow up in two weeks time or two week's or two weeks' time??"  Thanks! ...

Second Time This Week--major Error
Jun 13, 2014

I put, ".....half normal saline to given in..." Should be, "....half normal saline to be given in...." Got a MAJOR error....1.0 point.  I cannot be the only one this happens to!  ...

Only 9 Hours This Week And Full-time With Benefits And
Dec 27, 2012

happen before and I have another part-time job so I can't keep checking back and forth all day everyday to make up time. Anyone else every been in this situation? Tomorrow is Friday and I am not even close to 20 hours let alone 39?? I have put in tickets in remedy, but just curious if anyone else has ever been in this situation and what was the outcome? ...

Anyone Else Notice A Dramatic Jump In Inactive Time This Week?
May 15, 2013

haven't had to google anything tonight and have 7 mins in 4 hours?!?!?!?!   ...

If You Drop To 35 Hours/week, Do You Still Get All The Full-time Benefits?
Dec 15, 2014

I'd like to drop 5 hours, but not if I have to pay more for health insurance, etc. ...

First Time Right - CEO Email........my 2 Cents......
Mar 02, 2010

Okay, I read the email.  A lot of it sounds great, that is, that they are giving us some tools such as Benchmark to do our jobs.  I do like that.  However, the part that worries me is that they are going to be expecting everyone to submit 5% QA or less starting May 1.  Anything above that you get a pay reduction of 3 cents a line---did I read THAT right?   Now, this 5% may be possible for some with great accounts.  I do MOSTLY have decent accounts, at least until I ...

Email Me, It's Time To Band Together And Get Something Done Here!
Mar 09, 2012

Please email me privately and let's get the ball rolling here folks.  It's time to try and get everyone together, a very hard thing to do in this industry, so that our voices can be heard and let the powers that be know that we're not going to take this shame any longer! ...

Wait For It- Another Third Time Is The Charm Email To Hit
Jun 12, 2012

Oh the irony of this company.  2 lines per hour average for the last week.  Looks like they messed up the ASR statistics and the other statistics report.  Wait for it, they will send an apology email and make some sorry excuse.  Does anyone actually look at this reports or find any sort of purpose? ...

Why Does This Company Email Program Time Me Out?
Jul 26, 2012

I'll have the email program open and about 30 minutes or so later, it'll log me out.  What gives? ...

Your Favorite Waste Of Time Email?
Nov 12, 2012

As if we don't have enough BS to wade through and crap emails to read before trying to get a little money from them, I read an email that says "Here is a list of the previous MTIs that were renamed today."  Really?  Like that matters.  If I am going to spend my own time reading the emails that seem more like a trap on how they can keep from giving my my bonus, I would rather read a specific instruction....not that someone got paid to change the name of the instruction.  ...

How Much Time Do You Spend Reading Email?
Jun 24, 2015

My QC sends out these extremely wordy emails several times a week.  I end up skimming them, for a couple reasons.  One, because I work on so many different accounts/hospital sites that I'm truly never going to retain any of the information anyway. Second, and most importantly, I DON'T GET PAID TO READ THEM! This can't be legal and has been bugging me forever.  Do they seriously think we get paid enough per line to "compensate" reading email?? What do you all do? ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Does Your PTO Rate Now Vary Week To Week?
Feb 20, 2015

Does it now vary from week to week?  I used to always know exactly what my PTO was and could calculate it but just noticed that it varied from one paycheck a couple of months back to this past week.  How is this now figured?  So confusing ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...