A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sure hope they cancel the maintenance tomorrow - Cathy

Posted: Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this.

I hope they have it up and running by tomorrow! - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
They certainly aren't having any luck getting it right.

Similar Messages:

Help!!!! Dictator Wants You To Cancel
Dec 03, 2009

What do you do if you are typing on a document for 780 seconds and the dictator at the very end tells you to cancel this and erase everything because she already dictated it?  In all my years I was lucky enough not to get this until now.  I was thinking about sending it in anyway because I just spent all this time on it!!!! ...

How Do I Cancel My Benefits? S/m
Jul 17, 2012

I'm the one who walked last week.  Boy do I feel better too !!  My stress level has decreased to near zero.  I have 2 interviews this week.  If neither pan out, I'll find a job outside the house doing whatever.  :)  My question is I had taken 2 days off last week (scheduled way prior to my quitting) so obviously my check will suck.  I want to cancel my insurances ASAP.  Who do I contact?  Thanks.  ...

Used To Hope For Lots Of Work, Now I Hope For NJA Or To Be FIRED
Oct 09, 2013

This job is not worth the trouble.  It certainly does nothing for me when I open the "paycheck" every 2 weeks and see that despite my 40 "power hours" every week, I made less than last time.  No matter what, I cannot manage to make a decent living here any more.  I am over it.  Sad to admit, and yes, the shame is on me, but I do wish for NJA or even better, to be FIRED from this place.  Just had to get this off my chest before I burst into flames of fury at the horrid qu ...

A Little Holiday Message Of Hope (I Hope!)
Dec 10, 2013

Hi, everyone. A year or so ago, I read a message by a former transcriptionist who had gotten into medical school and was at last working as a physician. I'm sure it's still here in the archives somewhere; please forgive me for not digging it up. I remain grateful to that poster to this day. Yes, even if she was making it all up! It still inspired me so much. Last month I began work at only the second job I have ever held outside the MT field. It took me seemingly forever to find it, a ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

Interviewing Tomorrow A.m.
Oct 19, 2010

I'm interviewing tomorrow morning with Amphion.  Even after all of these years in the MT business, I admit that while I'm excited, I'm also a bit nervous.  Has anyone else interviewed with Amphion recently and can clue me in on what to expect?  I was told the interview process would take about 30 minutes but no other details.  Thanks for any input anyone can offer :-) ...

Who Will I Work For Tomorrow?
Oct 10, 2012

Very appropriate. ~ A Nuance MT.   http://hdstoday.com/?p=203#comment-444   ...

Beginning Tomorrow
Feb 23, 2013

beginning tomorrow, I will be working any time, any day, whatever it takes to get my hours/lines in.  There is work in the afternoons and on the graveyard in my region and I will be there.  Whatever it takes. ...

What A Relief. Tomorrow Is My Last Day.
Jun 13, 2013

I turned in my resignation 2 weeks ago and my last day is tomorrow.  No more nagging about line counts and MUP when they can't even pay me minimum wage (although mine is the second highest in the nation).  I've done this work for almost 9 years now and have enjoyed it, but the pay is just getting too low and I'm sure I can find something better in another field.  Good luck to you all. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

Off To Virginia Tomorrow
Jan 24, 2015

Well, everything is all set.  I have all my reservations and my travel plans set.  Leaving tomorrow at noon, meeting the team on Monday morning at 8:15.  I'm scared to death!!  Besides this being my first filight EVER, I'm nervous about the second test that I'll have to take - I'm hoping that I pass!   ...

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Is There Hope For My Pay?
Jul 12, 2010

So... I've been at Medquist for about 6 months - I was a new grad so I only make 0.05 a line (I know, I know, save your comments about that people!). I actually have really good accounts so I never make less than $12 an hour so at least I'm not making minimum wage. But anyway I was wondering if anyone knew what people with a year experience start at and what my hopes are for raises in the future. Surely they can't pay me 0.05 forever, right?? right??? ...

My Last Hope
Aug 18, 2010

He says "I have ordered blood tests to rule out the possibility of an inflammatory edemunothologic condition." Any idea? I'm starting to lose it!!!!!! ...

Is There Any Hope For Me?
Aug 27, 2010

I am no where near as experienced as some MTs even though I have been transcribing for 12 years.  Problem is, I have only done ortho.  When my in-house job went with the service, I went to.  Then my work was offshored, so I moved to a different company, still doing ortho, and making better money, about $40,000 a year.  Now the company has lost that account and I am unable to go with it. I have been switched to an acute care account (clinic work only), doing VR.  Can any ...

Is There Any Hope?
Aug 15, 2011

Hi, I did do as someone suggested and contacted via email Erin Brockovich, but we have to understand her organization does deal mostly with environmental litigation.  I did try and summarize our difficulties and requested if she might direct us to an organization who might help us.  In listing our complaints I found they were too numerous to list, and since we are virtual, I was not clear as to whether we could prove some of my/our accusations.&n ...

There Is Hope MT's!...well For Now
May 02, 2012

Well, just quit Nuance.  Can't believe I made it nearly 2 years, after being at OSi for 5 years.  They sent all my work overseas and there has not been any work there for the past month!  After reading many many posts here I thought MT days were over!  Then a job came up, I replied and for 2 weeks I have been working for a small local company, no VR, you can copy and paste for your lines (instead of it being against "HIPAA policies" per Nuance!) and what...a local Englis ...

There IS Hope!
May 18, 2012

I left an MTSO that started off okay to begin with, but the honeymoon ended shortly after with a barrage of e-mails to speed up, slow down, work more, longer, etc.  I didn't realize how much this all stressed me out until I stumbled upon my new job which is THE most amazing company I've ever worked for! The pay is twice what I was making at my previous place. NO ESL, VR, only straight typing. Most importantly, an amazing caring and understanding TL. I am left alone to do what nee ...