A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another %@%&! maintenance period this weekend... - L&L

Posted: Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not?

Probably just fixing this garbage - who knows

[ In Reply To ..]
Every time there is an update, I get less lines.

Always when I am scheduled to work. 2am EST - means 11PM PST when I work.

[ In Reply To ..]
Always schedule it when I work Sunday nights. ALWAYS!

I knew about this maintenance 2-1/2 weeks ago.

Similar Messages:

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

NJA On A Weekend!!
Jan 29, 2011

NJA on a weekend with a bonus going on!!!!  What an exercise in frustration.  And to make matters even worse, I received a recruiting e-mail from the boss....looking for new transcriptionists.  I have been NJA 3 days this week and then a bonus going on on the weekend and cannot even get my scheduled weekend time in!! ...

PTO Per Pay Period
Dec 09, 2011

Just got off the utilipro site and can't seem to see where it is listed the # of hours of PTO I get per paycheck.  I am a FT employee and have been with the company 6 years already, but I can't find this info.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Period Or No Period
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  I know I am going to get ripped for these questions.  However, I have not transcribed in a while and I cannot remember if mg, mcg should be mg., mcg.  Can someone help me update myself.  Thanks Carol.  Also, since I am asking, for postoperative diagnosis do you type " same "or do you type out what the preop was?  I would appreciate any help as there are so many different ways to transcribe it and sometimes clients have preferences.  Thanks Carol. ...

End Of Pay Period . . .
Jan 20, 2013

and I'm a little concerned.  My supervisor religiously sends out an email reminding people to approve their timecards, and this time - nothing.  I've put in the last of my PTO to cover all the hours I missed this week due to NJA (which is basically a failure of management to staff accounts correctly), and she still hasn't approved it.  She usually has by this time.  My concern is that MModal is going to start pulling stunts like some of these other c ...

End Of Pay Period
Jan 30, 2013

This is to those MTs who do next to nothing for most of the pay period and then the last 2 days decide to make up all of their lines.  It really screws those of who show up every day and work our full day.  I've spent more time hitting the "get next job" today than I've transcribed lines.  I looked back at the last 5 pay periods and every single one of them on the last 2 days of the pay, I was barely able to make my lines. If you're going to be a slacker then just ...

$161.00 This Pay Period
Jul 25, 2013

Welp....at least I can make my car payment.....Food?  Food banks here I come! ...

Got MUP This Pay Period.
Jul 09, 2014

Low and no work, multiple accounts.  Lucky I got what I did this last payperiod.  However, early this year I got a few bucks in MUP and was told to bring my statistics up or else.  Now, I figure I will be either fired or put on probation for this.  Spent too much time signing in and out for OOW crap.  Should not hold us accountable for that, but you know how it goes. ...

WEEKEND INCENTIVES
Nov 10, 2009

How do you guys feel about the weekend incentives that MQ sometimes offers?  You know, the 3 cents per line more for exceeding a line count that they calculate from the past for you.  Do you actually make more money or is it eaten away by taxes, and is it worth busting your butt for?  ...

Over The Weekend, I Did Not Have Enough Work Available
Nov 30, 2009

to even make minimum wage.  I am an employee with a set schedule.  Does anybody know where I can find info regarding minimum wage payments when production work is not available. ...

How Could I Have Earned So Little This Pay Period!!!
Dec 10, 2009

I'm $200 short.  The big difference is I did more ASR this pay period.  At this rate, the rent is now at least 3/4 of my monthly earnings.  How am I going to pay the bills and still eat? Hope I can survive until I'm out of here?  Counting down - 7 more months to go until my training for a new career is finished.  ...

Probation Period
Feb 19, 2010

I am curious - I was hired by a company and am almost at my probation end period.  I have been hearing a lot from other MTs about getting laid-off and or terminated from different companies.  I wonder if I should be worried that it will happen to me.  I would hate to think the worst but ... ...

Weekend Work
Mar 23, 2010

Does any one know of companies that will hire for just weekend work (Sat. and Sun.)?        ...

Pay Date For This Last Pay Period - Is It 04/26? Nm
Apr 25, 2010

x ...

OT With Weekend Incentive
Apr 30, 2010

With the weekend incentive, is OT automatically approved? Can't get a response from CCM.  ...

Big Rush Over The Weekend And Now NJA! NM
May 03, 2010

No Message ...

ASR's Training Period Over
Jul 26, 2010

Why are we still having to jump through hoops -- highlight and skip marker for more than 5 words, etc.  - for the ASR?  Hasn't it had time to "learn" all it is going to learn?  It would be so much easier just to delete the crap we can't use and have to re-do instead of all the red skip markers, etc.  Anybody been told that we can just DELETE and not SKIP yet? ...