A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can anyone tell me where I can find the DQS maintenance schedule? - Kiki

Posted: Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance!

It's posted on the DQM log in page & often send out an email. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where To Find The Payday Schedule
Jun 25, 2010

on MqCentral? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to locate it. I thought today was payday and wala..no pay. So, is it not until Monday? Seems strange. ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

? On Being Locked Into Schedule
Mar 10, 2010

I am assuming that we will still have the 1/2 hour leeway on clocking in and out that we have now.  Does anyone have any info on that? ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Mequist Pay Schedule
Apr 08, 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Medquist pay periods fall? Thank you! ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

Need Help Finding Pay Schedule Please
Oct 05, 2010

I lost pay schedule for the year in the e-mail purge. Can someone please help me? ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...