A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS maintenance for 24th from 5 to 6:15 am EST and 10 am to 11:15 BST??? What time zone is BST? - Kiki

Posted: Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA????

I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin.......

British Summer/Brazil Standard/ Bering Summer - IST = India Standard Time

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

British Summer Time - Jazz

[ In Reply To ..]
BST is used only in summer in United Kingdom main islands (England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland). It is their daylight savings time, +1 hour. In winter it switches back to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), -1 hour.

Budweiser Standard Time - Cold One

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to drink to be able to work here

LOL - Jazz

[ In Reply To ..]

It is Corona Time for me, very chilled with a slice of lemon. Never mind DocQscribe, that is just when trying to understand my timesheet in ScheduleSource. Apparently, I time travel because it puts my time from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. all on the next day! The beer helps understand it because, according to all I have talked to about this, they do not see a problem and I just don't understand the system...sober anyway. 

I didn't know MQ had employees in the UK.... - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
If not, why else would they put that in the DQS maintenance reminder.......

Similar Messages:

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

The New MQ Time Clock Time Zone Change
Jan 04, 2011

is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Like I'm going to remember 6 months from now to ask for my PTO in CST time when I am in EST time zone.  MQ is the screwiest company I have ever worked for. ...

Is Paying For A Different Time Zone Legal?
Apr 26, 2015

I work for a transcription company on the west coast.  I have to post my hours in their time zone so I don't quality for a shift differential.  this doesn't seem legal to me. I should be paid for the shift i'm actually working. shouldn't I?! ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

Payday 24th? Since Xmas Is The 25th?
Dec 22, 2009

?? ...

Hair Zone Pillows???
Jun 17, 2011

I swear the doc is saying "hair zone" pillows.  Here is the sentence in its entirety: Patient is on a pressure redistribution surface already, to be turned q.2 h., elevator "hair zone" pillows. It's probably something really simple and I'm going to feel so silly.  ...

S/L Ovid Zone Of Signal Intensity.....sm
Sep 24, 2010

A focus of bone marrow multiple myeloma lesion is not excluded, although the degenerative posttraumatic focus is another possibility.  Finally, there is an S/L ovid zone of signal intensity.  ...

*hemoceftive* Zone Response To Opioids?? Thanks. Nm
Jan 03, 2012

nm ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Drug S/l Fu-to-ko-zone Two Sprays Each Nostril Daily
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

S/l Zone Of 'Romvea" During An Ortho Surgery
Oct 14, 2013

nm ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

Drug S/l Be-thox-i-med-i-zone 60 Gram Tube, 0.25% Cream
Jan 25, 2011

x ...

Brain Injury Through Zone Of S/l Fatalis In Pons And Midbrain
Nov 12, 2013

Thank you ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

Left Hemipelvectomy Of "zone" Resection Primarily 2 But Also, 3 And 1,
Mar 08, 2011

For chondrosarcoma.  Does the pelvis have zones?  ...

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...