A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Emergency Maintenance in 2 minutes - DQS? - MM

Posted: Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.

We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users.

I don't think they schedule emergencies... - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
wonder if tech support is still in the US and if they are as poorly treated as we are.

just wonderful - I will be clocking out

[ In Reply To ..]
of TW just in case DQS and other programs become locked up. I'm sick of having to change my timecard for their issues.

Nothing happened for me. - Work as usual.

[ In Reply To ..]
Same crappy system, same crappy dictators, same crappy load times, same crappy pay.

Just another day in paradise!

well the sky didn't fall - at least yet

[ In Reply To ..]
so I'll keep on truckin for now until NJA

yep, me too . . . - voice

[ In Reply To ..]
still plugging away, kinda wished it would have broken down, but then would not get paid for "technical difficulites" would we?

Similar Messages:

64 Minutes Of Phone Off The Hook - Not Wasting My Time Listening To The Entire 64 Minutes!
Mar 07, 2014

Only warrants periodic scans. If anyone comes back at me for that, they can listen to 64 minutes of nothing themselves. If the doctor dictated, too bad he did not follow protocol = put the dictation on hold when not dictating or hang up the phone! ...

Wow. I Have Been Clocked In 45 Minutes, And My Inactive Time Shows As 34 Minutes.
May 08, 2013

It appears to be only counting the active time to be the actual time the audio is playing and not all the time I spend in ADT and formatting. Looks like they may be manipulating the figure to ding people "for not actively working" for long periods of time. Hmmm, building another way to fire people? ...

Not Sure What To Do. Left MQ Due To Emergency. Sm
Mar 22, 2011

I left MQ back in October 2010 due to a family emergency.  I was working there part time.  I thought I had terminated my employment, but when I went in a little while ago to complete another application it says the following and now not sure what I do or who I contact since I don't have any of that information.  Thanks for any suggestions. Your current status for this position is:     Welcome to MedQuist. Our records indicate you have successfull ...

AutoCorrect Emergency
Mar 18, 2013

I just set up a new computer but after starting work, realized I alll my macros are on the old one, so as I am builiding my library again, I can't figure out how to make the space bar insert the macro.  I can enter them, but when I type and hit the space bar nothing happens.  Waaaaaaa :( ...

So, If We Have A Problem, There Is No One To Ask Unless It Is An Emergency?
Feb 19, 2015

Is this to set us up for more failure? ...

Emergency Dental
Apr 13, 2015

I'm on my Nth percocet since yesterday, going to dentist at 5 pm. I have no PTO time available so do I have to make up time away to see the Dr.? I've heard conflicting things from higher ups over the days and months. ...

Capitalization - Psychiatric Emergency
Sep 11, 2010

Do I capitalize "Psychiatric Emergency Area" or just "Psychiatric Emergency" and not "area" ? I believe "emergency room" is not to be capitalized but I have seen where "Psychiatric Emergency Room" was capitalized.    Thank You ! ...

Emergency Plan? HIPAA?
Jul 02, 2013

Received an interesting e-mail from the next higher up over our supervisor and one thing that was talked about was having an emergency plan in case of equipment failure and DSL going down, etc.  I have to say I am kinda chuckling at this.  A follow up e-mail from a supervisor suggested going to Starbucks where they have free Wi-Fi.  I was thinking this would like be a HIPAA problem (maybe not).  The other suggestion was going to a relatives house.  Another suggestion was ...

So What Happens If You Have A Personal/family Emergency ..... Sm
Jul 08, 2014

and have to take time off at the last minute? And have no PTO time? Will I be fired? ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Not A Medical Term - Which ? To The Emergency Room
Oct 19, 2010

The patient had a bout of renal colic which _____ for an ER visit.  I'm hearing "com___".  I would imagine it means necessitating a visit to the ER, but I'm stumped on words that s/l com---- ...

She Can Return The Emergency Room Or CPAP?
Sep 07, 2011

Ok, I've been getting a lot of doctors saying this. That patients can go to/return to what s/l CPAP (see pap).   Is this correct? I'm not sure if it's a nickname for another local facility either. I have a list of commonly referred to places for this client and nothing like CPAP is on there.  Just curious. ...

Do I Capitalize Emergency Medical Technician
Sep 17, 2013

Do I capitalize Emergency Medical Technician or just Emergency medical technician. As is the patient works for ----- hospital as an emergency medical technician. Also, do you capitalize a medical proffession name after the doctors name. Ex-Dr. Smith, Oncologist or oncologist. I have looked and looked, but I thought it should be and someone else thinks it shouldnt. Trying to get the correct format. I just cant remember and I cannot seem to find in my BOS. Thanks for the help. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

Emergency Room Transcription Considered Acute Care ?
Oct 20, 2010

Is emergency room transcription considered acute care or is just doing surgicals acute care? ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

S/l "aced" In The Emergency Room
May 12, 2010

"Was seen in the emergency department.  Splinted, (s/l aced), and presents for evaluation." Does he mean Ace bandaged, maybe? ...

Minutes
Dec 03, 2009

Are there any companies that pay minutes or line count whichever equals the most? I have docs that leave a lot of air space on voice files. ...

How Many Minutes?
Mar 17, 2010

Instead of wondering how many LPH one can do, I'm wondering how many minutes of editing a person should be doing in an 8-hour day.   I'm asking this because this is a discussion in the company I work for right now.  Thanks for any helpful replies. ...