A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is tonight system maintenance? Can't get in. - me

Posted: Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates.

Up and running - Tina

[ In Reply To ..]
I am able to get into the system. I think maintenance is scheduled for the 30th.

Maintenance is October 31, starts at midnight EST. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

Doing 168 Lph Tonight
Nov 21, 2009

I am doing 168 lph tonight. It is a good night ...

I'm Just Not Getting It Tonight! :) Thanks For Any Help!
Dec 25, 2009

exam for evaluation of scoliosis Adams Forward Bend Test:  On upper thoracic, lower thoracic, and lumbar are less than 5 degrees of tilt at all levels.  She has normal s/l "sagginal" balance.  No s/l "ka feolay" spots.  She has no neurofibroma.   thanks. ...

Tonight The MM ASR Is Particularly Bad!
Dec 26, 2013

And they wonder why my count is not up to par??!! I told my QAM that my production depends almost entirely on the quality of the ASR (of which there is none!). I am also so sick of the fact ASR will not output "the patient" and will only output patient. And, I know if I don't add in every single little "the" or "a", I will be dinged and shredded. It still can't get "HEENT:" correct anymore. Along with the fact they haven't fixed the ADT question mark problem they caused over ...

OT Tonight
Jan 22, 2015

Ask me to work OT and then the system is not working.  REALLY? ...

Must Be Getting Audited Tonight.
Apr 16, 2010

Multiple picky dings for punctation which I disagree with.   Stuff marked as critical which is not.  I want to say something not so nice, but I'll hold my tongue.  Oh well, let me go so I can get unemployment. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Tonight, Or Is It Just Me?
Nov 04, 2010

xx ...

And One Last Request Tonight
Dec 16, 2010

s/l.....Position in the "byruck" region is intact.  Byruck?  I've spent an hour looking up this word.  Again, much thanks. ...

No Work On TT Tonight
Feb 01, 2011

Hi Everyone:)  Is anyone else having trouble getting work tonight?  I am on 3 accounts, and all I have gotten since this afternoon is 3 jobs.  My main account has no work and my 2 secondary accounts have no work, and they told me that they give first pick of the jobs to the girls who work primarily on my 2 secondary accounts.  I have the other secondary accounts in case I run out of work, so what good is it to have those?  Sorry, just need to let it all out.  Thanks ...

Doc Apologized Tonight
Dec 23, 2011

for spelling words for me.  "Oh, I forgot I don't have to spell for you.  That's only for the company in India that does work for the other hospital I go to."   He has no accent, spoke a little quickly but certainly not bad and was basically a good dictator.  WAKE UP to those in charge of outsourcing!     ...

Out Of Work Tonight
Mar 16, 2012

here we go again.  incentive this weekend.  no work on regular shift, yet when going in and looking at job stats, there are plenty of jobs in my area I could be doing, with no one assigned, but they're not coming over for me to do.  think they're only assigning so many a day to each MT or cherry picking...ridiculous. ...

ASR Bull Tonight
Dec 15, 2013

ASR has gone slap crazy tonight.   Just had a female dictator who has been on ASR for a while, usually very good reports.  11 minutes of one big ole solid paragraph, took 45 minutes to strighten the mess out.  How in the world can we make money if we only do 1-2 reports every hour.  This is just insane, every ASR so far into this shift has been problematic.   ...

TTS Interview Tonight
Apr 02, 2014

It looks to me like a 50:50 blend of pros and cons regarding TTS on MT Stars Company board.  I'm a glass-half-full type gal, so looking forward to interviewing tonight.  Before I do, I'd love to know opinions on eScription vs. Dictaphone platforms.  I've used eScription in the past and hated it, due to being constantly badgered about using the mouse.  I refuse to give up my mouse.  Some people are faster with the mouse, others with keystrokes.  Wonder ...

Anyone Else Get An E Mail Tonight
Jul 08, 2014

Out of the clear blue, got an e mail saying welcome to your new team. The reason you are here is sad but it will be great in the end?  Huh, WTH?  Any one else get this e mail or am I the "sad reason"?  ...

I Can Hardly Believe How Low My Count Is Tonight.
May 15, 2015

All due to a night of crummy audio and resultant massive editing necessary. Lots and lots of blanks tonight. I'm sure I will hear about the bad count and/or number of blanks later. But, ask me if I really care. ...

Dear MQ/Cbay ILP Who I QA'd Tonight
Apr 23, 2011

If you can't hear parts of the dictation, leave a QA marker.  It looks really bad when the client is on 100% for ILPs and all you did was copy and paste an old progress note with a few changes to the impression and plan.  Seriously?!  Did you listen to any of the dictation?  Cuz it didn't come close to matching up. Sure, the dictator was difficult and hard to hear, but I could hear enough to know that what the ILP typed didn't even come close to what was said, ...

Mind-numbing ESL Tonight
Apr 25, 2011

I remember reading recently on here about monotonous female ESL dictators. Well I have one right now and it sounds like she has placed her lips directly onto the receiver to speak. This is so frustrating! I'm about to tear my hair out. My shift can't end soon enough tonight. I am so burnt out from this job, just scraping by isn't getting it with my family anymore. And yes, I have been looking elsewhere but there's just nothing. My son wants to take his girlfriend to the ...

A 2-hour Shift Tonight, Then I Am GONE...
Dec 16, 2011

Ahh, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Just hope I am not jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.  :/ ...