A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Peachtree new hire - any feedback from current ICs there? - Rad MT

Posted: Mar 20, 2015

Hi,

I just took a position with Peachtree two days ago, one of the few companies which still has plenty of rad work.  I've read from the archives, but none very recent.  Used to work for KS until they stopped caring about employees. 

Worked for them - None

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them. You have to be an IC and you are required to be a corporation. Even 'tho you are supposedly an IC, they call mandatory meetings and if you don't attend, you're either fired and/or threatened with withholding of what they owe you. There's a lot of brow-beating and threats. Maybe you can deal with all that on a daily basis or maybe you can't.

Similar Messages:

Current Info On Peachtree In GA?
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have current info on Peachtree Transcription in Georgia? Based on older posts, it appears that they only contract with ICs (no employee status), may supply equipment, and that their pay scale is by the dictated minute.  Is this correct?  If you have worked for them, how was your experience?  Thanks. ...

Current New-hire TTS MTs?
Jul 04, 2014

TTS keeps running ads but people say they do not follow up on interviews after going through the testing.  Has anyone actually answered the ad, been interviewed and hired within past 6 months?  I am relatively new here and just wondered about why some smaller companies are always looking for help but when I research the company here there are nothing but complaints.   ...

Any Current Feedback For M2ComSys?
Aug 25, 2014

Any current news or feedback on what it's like working as a transcriptionist for M2ComSys?  This company is out of Las Vegas.  Good company to work for? ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

Looking For Current Feedback On Transcription Companies
Jan 01, 2015

I worked for MedQuist for over 10 yrs and then decided to take a little break, which I did.  I'm thinking about going back to work in medical transcription from home and would appreciate any current feedback you can give me on companies to avoid or that you recommend.  Thanks! Tricia ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Peachtree
Aug 01, 2010

Has anyone ever REALLY worked at Peachtree? It sounds like a decent company, but I never see it mentioned on this board. ...

Peachtree Info Anybody? Nm
May 09, 2011

x ...

Ok Peachtree - Anyone Have Any Info?
Apr 06, 2012

(New ad every month with 2000 hits.  Is there a problem? Seems job is filled and then not...or are they housecleaning? ) Any recent info - the usual - appreciated. ...

Peachtree Transcription Anyone Worked?
Jun 10, 2010

Greetings all~ Was wondering if anyone has heard of or has worked for Peachtree transcription.  I just sent off my resume' to them and would appreciate any feedback you can share with me. Thanks much! Ling ...

Transcend, Precyse, Peachtree.
Oct 24, 2010

NM... ...

PeachTree Transcription In Georgia?
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone here ever worked for PeachTree Transcription in Georgia?  If so, what are your feelings about this company? ...

Peachtree Transcription Information
Dec 13, 2011

Anyone have any information on Peachtree Transcription?  Anyone working or worked for them?  Do they pay on time and do they pay decent?  Saw a job ad for them and just wondering if I should spend my time applying.  Thx! ...

Peachtree Transcription Vs Keystrokes
Oct 08, 2013

I use to work for Keystrokes before and was very unsatisfied. Good Luck if you do work for them! They make working more difficult than it should be maybe it’s because of the Indian people they have their people working with. I work for Peachtree Transcription (PTA) now and I can say I've never been happier with a company. This company is located in Georgia. They have great benefits and very well organized! They pay by the minute or line depending on the account you’re working on. Th ...

Peachtree Transcription - Positive / Negative
Apr 18, 2013

Has anyone heard of or worked for Peachtree Transcription?  Positive and/or negative comments welcome. ...

New Hire?
Sep 02, 2010

Were you hired this year?  Which company??  How much per line???  Is anyone paid by the hour????  Thank you. ...

New Hire MQ
Apr 15, 2011

Just a question for everyone.  I accepted a position and was to hear by the end of this week from my manager about doing some training on Tuesday of next week and have not heard one word.  I did receive foot pedal, etc.  I put a call out to the recruiter who told me my manager was going to contact me, but of course at MQ you always have to leave a message.  Is this the norm for new employees?????  Any comments are appreciated. ...

NEWBIE HIRE
Nov 12, 2009

Dear Fellow MT's, Please advice me with some reputable information on how to get started with a  company or job transcribing. I've worked in the Medical Field for 10 years now as a Unit Clerk, Telemetry Tech and then doing CNA work since I am a Medical Assistant. I've worked in the ICU, DOU, and Emergency Room for 4 years and then worked on a Cardiology Unit in Telemetry with heart rhythms for another 3 years. Before all this I've worked as a CSS for 3 doctors on t ...

Why Don't The Big Companies Want To Hire
May 31, 2010

part-timers for weekend work anymore?  That's the way it was done for years, full-timers for M-F and part-timers for weekends, and it worked great because so many MTs are looking for extra weekend part-time work anyway.  It seems to be mostly the bigger corporations, as usual, changing things for the worse here.  Is it just the laziness of the HR & management people, not wanting to process part-timers?  I suspect a lot of the very-experienced MTs are working at small ...

Breitner - If They Hire IC's?
Aug 16, 2011

Does anyone know if they hire IC's?  Thanks! ...

Softscript - If They Hire IC'S?
Sep 13, 2011

Does anyone know if they hire IC'S?  Thanks so much ...

SGS: DEMOTE THE OLD QA, HIRE NEW FOR LESS
Nov 24, 2011

TO: Careers At Superior Global Dot Com RE:  Public Posted QA Editor Job Opening, Ann Arbor, MI, Posted 11/22/11 Hello, I am emailing to express intent to apply for the Ann Arbor, MI, QA Editor position listed on MTStars, 11/22/2011. I am currently employed full-time with SGS.  I was hired into the position of QA-Editor, as a member of SGS' A-Team (the 'best of the best'), two years ago, to an hourly position at $16.50 per hour, 40 hours per week. As we ...

Does Nuance Hire ICs?
May 23, 2012

Tx. ...

MM Benefits For New Hire
May 30, 2012

Regular full time with benefits or regular full time with limited benefits, what is the difference. Thank you! I am assuming MM benefits are horrible. What's best route to take when working full time. ...

I Really Don't Think It's Just To Continuously Hire MTs
Nov 26, 2012

as employees, yet the MTs are still on production instead of hourly, and the new hires never get any work to do.  If they do get any work, it's not enough to live on.  They want you to sit there until they have enough "extra" for you to do?? How is that right?  There must be some kind of fraud or something legally that I don't know about that can take these companies to task for doing this to people.  I'm tired of being treated this way, starving all the way t ...

Does Nuance Hire MTs In CA?
Mar 03, 2013

Any CA MTs hired recently by Nuance?  I know some other MTSOs won't hire CA MTs because of the strict labor laws and NJA rules.  ...

Why Do These Places Hire?
Mar 26, 2013

I was laid off from a hospital in November and our boss gave us the name of your company, saying we would be hired on the spot. Why do these places continue to hire if there is no work?   ...

New Hire Training!
Apr 10, 2013

I have never been through a more horrific new hire training process anywhere.  This is such a mess and I'm more confused than ever.  Already guarded about my decision with taking a job, I'm more than ever regretting this!!!  I just want to quit and I haven't even gotten started yet.  Will it get better if I can get through all this training?  I haven't even gotten to my account yet!! ...

Does Keystrokes Hire IC's?
Sep 30, 2013

Does Keystrokes hire IC's?  And do they do VR?  Thanks! ...

Potential New Hire
Dec 07, 2013

I've had a job offer with a transcription company..however, my problem is I'm required to have MS Word, version 2007 or 2010,,,no student/teacher/starter or trial editions....and I've gone to Best Buy, E Bay and Amazon.  The cheapest I have found to dowload it is $300 !!  That's not happening....so, is there a less expensive way ??? If not, I'm faced with turning down this job offer.   HELP !! ...