A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ExecuScribe availability, pay, etc.. - strawberry

Posted: Oct 11, 2011

Any current info on this company as of 2011, as in work availability, pay, etc..   I can't find them listed on the BBB's website and that concerns me.  Is there another way to check on a company to see if they're legit?

Very legit company - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't speak to work availability and pay will vary by account. I worked for them from July of last year until March of this year when the account I was hired for went away and I was laid off.

If that hadn't happened, I'd still be there. Fabulous company. Great people. QA was consistent across the board and was very helpful/educational and not snarky. IT was really knowledgeable and actually good at what they do. They have a couple of different platforms that they use. I know some of their work right now is subcontracted from MedQuist at somewhat lower rates, and they got into that when they lost the big account at the beginning of the year, in an effort to keep as many of their people employed as they could.

The company has a company intranet with a chat forum so employees can and were encouraged to communicate with one another.

Great company. If the pay that they're offering fits with your budget needs, I'd go for it. I still miss working for them.

Thanks Robin! - strawberry

[ In Reply To ..]
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my questions :)

ExecuScribe - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Verylegit company. I worked with Linda (the owner) when the company was a lot smaller and basically just starting out. No problems with her only one member of her staff and that made me leave. I believe that person is no longer there as this was well over 10 years ago. We happened to live in the same neighborhood and around the corner from each other. I believe (not sure though) Rachel is her daughter. If they weren't lookin for VR I would apply again. Go for it, you won't be sorry.

Thanks so much - strawberry

[ In Reply To ..]
I appreciate the feedback. I really prefer straight typing (don't we all), but I figure I might as well try for jobs with VR since that is what this career is coming to. Who knows? Maybe I will get really fast at it and it will work out ok. Positive thinking can go a long way. :)

Similar Messages:

Execuscribe...?
Jul 20, 2010

Hi there! Looking for current (or at least more recent than 2008 or 2009) info on Execuscribe regarding work load and the like.   TIA ...

Anything About ExecuScribe
Jul 27, 2010

Anyone out there know anything about ExecuScribe, whether they are a good company to work for or not?  Any info will be appreciated! ...

Info On Execuscribe
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone have an info on Execuscribe out of Rochester, NY.  Thanks. ...

Any Info On Execuscribe?
Aug 17, 2010

Any info on Execuscribe?  I looked in the Archives, but did not see anything new lately. ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Tested With Execuscribe
Jun 06, 2011

I passed the test with a 98% but I did not get the job because of my experience level. That really angers me. They told me that they would keep my resume on file. How am I supposed to get a job? ...

ExecuScribe Good, Bad, Etc.
Aug 04, 2011

Has anyone heard of this company?  Need the good, bad, etc.  ...

Execuscribe Deal
Nov 22, 2011

So, what happened on the call today?? I am curious as I was thinking about applying with them but now not so sure. ...

ExecuScribe Charlotte?
Apr 27, 2014

Any current information about this company in Charlotte?  They are looking for general transcription of interviews, etc.  Thanks! ...

Job Availability For New Coder
Feb 09, 2011

I am planning on enrolling in Andrews School to begin a new career in medical coding and also plan to become certified following that.  While looking at job opportunities, I see that most ALL job openings require 2-5 years experience in this profession.  On the other hand, I also read where this field of work is in demand of more coders.  Obviously, after finishing my course and becoming certified, I don't expect to walk right in and nail down the first job or two that I ...

How Do You Check Job Availability
Feb 03, 2013

How do you check job availability? Thank you so much! ...

Work Availability
Sep 06, 2013

I am in California but as I understood the law, if they REQUIRE you to return to work and they still cannot provide work, they are REQUIRED to pay you work availability again.  Isn't that true?  Also I have only seen any of this in emails.  Why hasn't the policy officially been changed yet.  Working on researching a complaint with the labor board.  This is BS. ...

Do We Do Work Availability?
Sep 26, 2014

s ...

Execuscribe Bought Out By Medquist ?
Dec 01, 2011

some MTs have already gotten their 'bye-bye' letters to end contracts.    ...

VR Rates And Work Availability
Nov 15, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the following companies pay for VR?  I would also really like to know if anyone has any problems with no work available, trouble meeting quotas, "funny" line counts, etc. I am job shopping and this is my short list of companies.  (Though I am really looking at Webmedx)  1.  Webmedx 2.  Diskriter. 3.  Precyse. 4.   Proscript. Thank in advance for any information you are wiling to share! ...

NJA And Work Availability. Different For Each Account?
Nov 24, 2012

I'm so mixed up. What I read here about no jobs available and what we are being  required to do is much different.  Originally we were told to check for work every 30 minutes and could enter 30 min of work availability, but had to stay all shift.   The following day after doing this we get an email that says that was wrong and we can only have 15 min work availability and the time cards would be corrected to take out that extra 15 min originally instructed to include.&n ...

Curious About Something,,availability Of Work
Dec 31, 2012

Those of you with limited work, I mean really low line counts..What tier are you?  Im a 3 and I rarely run out of work..Wondering if they are limiting based on experience? Not that that is right, the whole thing just makes no sense ...

Work Availability E-mail
Jan 20, 2014

Anyone else get this e-mail.  WOW.  Unbelievable.  In part: . . . there are 2 options for when we have NJA/WA   1.  Make up time the same day NJA occurs.  If you can't get in all time throughout the day to contact  TSM to make up additional time when slots are available.  DO NOT work outside your hours on any other day without permission from TSM.   2.  PTO. There is no excused absence to be used for time not able to get in.  . . .& ...

Work Availability Controlled By Schools?
Aug 26, 2010

All summer, my work has been slowly but steadily drying up.   "NJA" pops up so often, my PC screen is now starting to show those letters in that spot, even when I'm not logged on.  When your work gets slow, and you contact your company to inquire about it, don't you just WONDER how our workflow could possibly be tied-in with your local educational system?  I know I sure do. May 2010:   Reason for NJA?   "School is almost over." Early June 2010 ...

How Do You Figure Your Work Availability Time?
Nov 23, 2012

Like say you wait 5 minutes, get a job, no job, wait 5 minutes, get a job, no job, etc., till you have accumulated 15 minutes, but then how do you show it on the clock? Or do you restart the clock each time a job comes in? ...

I Am Thinking Of Clocking In Under Work Availability While
Apr 25, 2013

If I am sitting at my computer waiting for jobs to come in every 5-13 minutes, I should be paid. I should not have to be penalized by an adverse effect on my line count if I were to stay clocked in as production. Waiting for jobs while clocked out is still being on the job if you are signed into Fluency. So, the way I figure, you are still working, but off the clock. Plus, as proof that you are working off the clock, your Fluency log in time will be greater than your clocked in time. ...

How Do We Enter Tech DT - Under Work Availability?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Execuscribe: Any Info On How They - Ensure Federal Guidelines With Regards To Minimum Wage
Jan 10, 2010

Anyone currently work for or recently just left ExecuScribe have information they would be willing to share about how they pay?  I am curious about the statement they have on their web site.  How do they handle down times (no work, computer/internet not working, etc) to “ensure…federal guidelines with regards to minimum wage and over-time laws”?  Since they require testing with the application, if you are willing, could you also answer the following, so I know ...