Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Some on this board cannot stand to hear anyone - with a success story. I have been

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2023 - 5:21 pm In Reply to: I won't reply further, as it is obvious you are bitter - Jofalltrades

attacked relentlessly by a few here -- probably the same ones attacking you. No matter how many ways you say everyone has their own story and needs to do what is best for them...the trolls come out with their teeth bared.

I, too, learned other work beside MT (but I still keep my hand in that because I love it) and make a fantastic income. I have also helped other MTs transition out of MT into the field I am in and helped them get jobs, and I was still brutally attacked by a few on this board. There is no accounting for the hate that others choose to embrace. Just ignore them. They are hateful today, they will be hateful tomorrow, and will probably die hateful. They are not worth your spit.

I did very, very well financially with the changes I made, and I am glad you did, too. It took a lot of work and effort on my part, but I love what I do. No day ever feels like I am at "work" and I am never bored.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)