Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So what you are saying is... - Jofalltrades

Posted: Jan 1st, 2023 - 3:13 pm In Reply to: Yes - Reply

You did not get a coding job because you weren't truly looking for one. It wasn't the dream job you thought it would be.

That's fine -- for you. It may be someone else's dream job. For me, right now, it enables me to support my family and be home for my kids. That's MY dream job.

I don't know where you received your education, but it took me over a year and a half to finish mine, and it was very thorough. Not a crash course at all.

There is no amount of education that can "guarantee" you a job. Not even a Bachelor's. That being said, as I stated before, I think a Bachelor's degree offers more options, but you definitely don't need one to become a coder.

The poster didn't say she was a transcriptionist, so I don't think she thinks she can just do it on that basis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)