Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Ahhh there's a chip on the shoulder.. (Views: 36)

Shurcan - Betty

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2022 - 6:01 pm In Reply to: Agreed, most of us have quit and/or gotten something else or outright - retired and give up on MT. SM

yeah, it's been so discouraging the last 8-10 years and most of these companies hire for IC and then want to control your every movement and critique everything that you do. All for the measly pay they want to pay, telling you what they pay when a contractor should be dictating their own pay. I'm to a place where I'm so sick of it all, the maltreatment, low pay, long hours necessary to make any kind of decent income that I'm ready to move on. It's honestly just awful, truly a profession that is not respected or appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)