Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 36)

Reply - Coding versus TR

Posted: Apr 28th, 2022 - 9:44 am In Reply to: You are dead wrong. AFter 5 years, coders make about 80k a year. - But they start in the mid-20s. How do I know?

I see quite a few coding jobs available, but the only people I have heard of making 80k are those working in compliance, managers or auditors and even that would be a stretch. It must be geographical, because I know several people with certification who have worked for 20 years and might make 50K, but we’re in a rural healthcare setting. The jobs are there, but I think it’s difficult for people to land their first job. I agree with your assessment of the average of TR jobs. I agree regarding the difficulty of coding versus transcription. There is no comparison. There is a false assumption that anyone who can transcribe is able to code. I’m sorry to go off topic because this doesn’t relate to the OP’s question, but it’s an interesting discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)