Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sorry you're feeling down - ChiMama

Posted: Apr 27th, 2022 - 4:42 pm In Reply to: Depressed and Numb from low pay - Unhappy

It's a sucky position to be in, especially when you're in that state of mind because of someone else. I don't get depressed about the pay, I get angry. It's hard to believe that these company's CEOs can go to bed peacefully knowing their employees are struggling financially because they're being paid peanuts. They should either charge the doctors and medical facilities more so they can pay us more, or they should take less of the line count amount they charge so we can get paid more CPL. If you would like to continue working from home, you may want to try Live Ops. It's basically customer service but from what I've read, you can pick the industry you work in. You get to work from home and you only have to pay for a criminal background check and buy some office equipment. You can choose your own hours from my understanding. Good luck. I will say a prayer for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)