Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

16 hours a day - Suggestions

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2022 - 8:18 pm In Reply to: I feel you - Hopeful Holly

That doesn’t sound very healthy, considering that you need time for sleeping, eating and leisure time, even if that just means getting outside for a walk, curling up with a good book or watching a video. Maybe there are other work at home jobs you could do that would require fewer hours. I can relate to the rent situation. I’m retired and just got a big increase. I was in a car accident and my car has been in the body shop waiting for parts due to supply shortages, people have been waiting for months. I had a rental car but can’t afford to keep it anymore so will be using public transportation until this gets resolved. A suggestion I would make about insurance is to drop some of your coverage and just carry liability to make it more affordable. There is no need to carry full coverage on a car that isn’t being driven and sitting in storage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)