Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Depressed - Get out now

Posted: Apr 24th, 2022 - 12:43 pm In Reply to: Depressed and Numb from low pay - Unhappy

Don't waste another moment of your life on this thankless job. I was in the same boat and I found a job at a local senior center as a receptionist and I am in my 70s and I love it. I work part time, taxes taken out, regular schedule, double pay if I work holidays and they even feed me a meal.

This job is so over, and I hate every MTSO out there and believe me I have worked for many.

Don't use the excuse of your age, working at home, not wanting to go out in the job market, etc. I also worked at Walgreens for a year and if you can stand retail, they will hire you as well.

Just put it behind you, find something else, wait for your retirement and live your life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)