Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

There are many jobs - Cancer registrar

Posted: Apr 24th, 2022 - 2:22 am In Reply to: Cancer Registrar - Sorry, but I agree

We have several hospitals in our area and ALL have frequent openings for cancer/tumor registrars. There are also a significant number nationwide companies that hire for these positions. Obviously, I know that not every registrar makes $80-90k per year and I would never expect to go into a job making that much. It depends largely on geographic location and the employer; however, my friend is making just over $65k per year. She has NO coding experience, certifications, etc. She was an MT for many years and got her tumor registrar certification in just one year. Sorry that you think this is not a viable career, but I have done my research and have reliable resources.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)