Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I would say yes, although I understand the hesitation. sm - My 2 cents

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2020 - 5:41 pm In Reply to: Is it even worth it? - Wondering

When I was hired, they did not do the proctor thing and you flew out to Virginia for a few days, so I cannot address that part of it. They do have a quirky way of doing some things, although some things they have done away with (thank goodness!). For me, I do need the benefits, and the insurance is good and affordable with a low deductible, and yes, it is nice having PTO. Down side is during the flu season we are on mandatory line count increase and no time off will be okayed, but with the pandemic work shortage, I am not sure how that will play out this year. I swore I would never again gripe about the mandatory OT again. Anyway, it does seem to depend a lot on your TL. Mine is fair/decent and pretty much leaves me alone. You have 23 hours to do 1500 lines (50 ccl), and I usually can do my lines in 4-1/2 to 5 hours, and I enjoy not having a set time that I have to work. I have been there 2+ years now, and I admit the first 6 months or so, I thought I had died and gone to hell, and if I had not needed the benefits, I would have told them to take their job and put it where the sun does not shine. I am glad I stuck it out, though, because I am happy now, or at least content. They still do things that make me shake my head, but I just shake it all off and do my job and forget about it. Good luck, whatever you decide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)