Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 48)

Patient First experience - One of the worst of my life

Posted: Jul 30th, 2020 - 11:07 pm In Reply to: My first impulse would be to - anon

Some years ago I quit my long-time MT job to work for PF. I did the plane trip to VA, a week away from home (paying for house and pet sitting). Working for them was one of the worst experiences of my life, and lasted about a month or two (as desperate as I was for a decent income). My manager confessed she had no experience and shouldn't have been promoted, and alternately screamed and cried during my shift. There were bizarre issues about the equipment they sent me, and their client specs were open to interpretation, to say the least. I ended up quitting without notice (very hard for me to do!) but every time I hear the words "Patient First" I still cringe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)