Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

I do not need benefits - Wondering

Posted: Jul 30th, 2020 - 3:45 pm In Reply to: I think so - sm

I am on my husband's health insurance through his job, so I don't need actual benefits, per se. I simply was looking for something that would provide me with paid time off. However, all of these hoops that I've had to jump through are causing me to wonder if it's even worth all of the aggravation. I'm just trying to get an idea from others who have have worked for this company if my experience thus far is truly an accurate representation of what this company is like and whether or not I should continue pursuing this opportunity. If they are this disorganized and unprofessional during the hiring process, how are they going to be to actually work for? That is my big question. First impressions are key, and I certainly have not gotten a very good one of this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)