Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Me, too - SM

Posted: Jul 31st, 2020 - 12:52 pm In Reply to: Same experience - SM

I also worked for them briefly. I only lasted there for about 2 or 3 months before I ended up quitting with no notice, which is not something I would normally ever do, but it was THAT bad. I just couldn't stand one more day of it. It got to the point where I was dreading logging in each day, always wondering what fresh hell would be awaiting me. You very rarely ever have the same dictators twice and they are always moving you around from center to center and expect you to learn all of their ridiculous, asinine policies and procedures and get the hang of everything in a very short, unrealistic amount of time. I was constantly getting torn apart by totally inconsistent QA and their protocols for omitting certain details that the physician clearly dictates is downright ridiculous and wrong. It is my firm belief that if a physician says it, then it is to be documented. These people make it damn near impossible for you to succeed and be happy in your job. It's like they set everybody up to fail. Management was always running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. They never knew which end was up and didn't have a clue what they were doing 95% of the time. And, yes, they do have paid time off, but good luck ever being able to actually use it. It's almost impossible to get time off at this place. Unless you are desperate for work, I definitely would not recommend this place at all. They are a complete disaster. It's probably a blessing in disguise that you haven't heard back from them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)