Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My PF experience was this.... Sm - Former PF

Posted: Jul 31st, 2020 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: Is it even worth it? - Wondering

The rules are ridiculous and designed to lower your production. You have to leave out a LOT of dictated words because they consider them "unnecessary verbiage." For example, if a dictator says something like "the patient works as a mechanical engineer" you don't leave that in the report unless it has to do with why they are there. A lot of simple words are also on the "do not use" list. You also have to change a lot of ridiculous things from "if they say this give them that" and it's not generally things that anyone else in the country does and isn't on the JCAHO list. Other than that it depends on your TL as people either love or hate it mostly due to that. I had the TL from heck that would not move me all of all of the super crap work and I had to raise heck to get different work - - but then it was only for a day and she went back to giving me crud. She also would spend a lot of time on the phone telling me all about her ex's, kids, etc. despite being asked by me not to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)