Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same experience - SM

Posted: Jul 31st, 2020 - 9:25 am In Reply to: Patient First experience - One of the worst of my life

Except I didn't have the screaming/crying manager, just one who spent more time talking about herself than answering questions.

They screwed up my address and my computer was delayed a few days which ate up half the first week at home, which would have been okay except for the fact that they only give you 3 weeks to get up to speed and make your quota of lines, and they are very unforgiving about that. Sounds easy, but this was some of the worst crap dictators I ever had coupled with other time-consuming tasks.

I too quit with little notice (not the norm for me either) and, by the way, you have to pay to ship their computer back.

I've read on here that some PF people complain they can't get days off because of how the time off situation is structured.

Some people love PF, though. Luck of the draw, I guess.

Be aware, I think they read this board, or at least my old manager did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)