Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I like(d) them .... - sm

Posted: Nov 4th, 2019 - 9:20 am In Reply to: Do you like Precision? - Ali

I worked for them part time a while back and still do occasionally.

I think it's definitely more of a true IC position. They don't seem to care how much you work, etc. With that, though, they do have LOTS of MTs to keep the work within TAT so for a while the work was really low for me or even nonexistent.

However, they did add me to more pools when I mentioned this to them.

The QA, though, was frustrating for me. It could've just been the QA person I had, but she changed things to her own liking, despite what the specs said. This one particular person just didn't seem to pay attention to the specs, and with working on multiple accounts, it was beginning to become an impossibility to ever be removed from full QA.

There's NO possible way to be removed from full QA when you're having to meet the QA person's own personal preferences.

Regardless of this particular QA person, overall I really like Precision.

They paid on time twice a month, which is a definite plus, and I always felt they were a more MT friendly company as compared to others. They encourage MT interaction on Slack (which I didn't participate in, just don't have time for that).

I would recommend them as one of the better companies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)