Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I Learned - About

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2019 - 6:13 am In Reply to: I was warned away from AAMT (now AHDI) - sm

AAMT when they began training the MTs in India, and I also learned that they opened up the CMT credentials to the Indian MTs for free, while those of us in America had to pay upwards of $300 to take the test (at that time) and may fail and have to re-test. I did not think that it was right that AAMT offered this for free to the ones who would eventually steal our work while we had to pay for it. I also found their BOS, which I thought was expensive, to change standards every few years back and forth between things they were saying were standard on one year and then changed back the original way a year later, so that you had to buy a new book to reflect the change. I felt that was scammy and never condoned their "organization" after that. They were around simply to make money, just like every other business, but the MTs were the ones being scammed. Just my two cents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)