Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Very true - September

Posted: Sep 6th, 2019 - 9:41 pm In Reply to: You are right. That is scary. - How are things going to be resolved in September.

I just don't see how everything is suddenly going to be fixed and be all flowers and cotton candy by the end of the month. We are already heading into the middle of September and she STILL hasn't paid up. If all of their financial issues were really on track to being resolved by the end of the month, you would think that we would be seeing at least SOME progress by now and the late paychecks would be less of an occurrence, or at least not nearly as late as they have been. She makes it sound like someone is going to flip a magical switch at the end of the month and say, "Okay! All better now!" Sorry, but I am NOT buying it. I am far too familiar with LT's history and I do not believe a single word that she says. I, too, will be calling the IRS next week to report this. If she doesn't pay our taxes and uses the money that she has been withholding from our paychecks for anything other than paying our payroll taxes, there is going to be HUGE, HUGE trouble for her. That is embezzlement and she is going to be in VERY serious trouble.

I can't help but wonder if she is using payroll funds to pay off all of her debts so that she can sell the company to Nuance and then take off to never be seen or heard from again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)