Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not desperate to make anyone look good. A lot of people worked very hard. sm - Long Time KS MT

Posted: Sep 5th, 2019 - 9:24 am In Reply to: LOL - Backlogs dont get done in a matter of days - someone helped I am sure and not at KS

It was not a matter of days. It took a few weeks and a lot of people working on it. There were a few new names, but I know who they are because I helped train them. Nothing fishy, nothing out of the ordinary. No other company helped, if that's what you are trying to say.

Why are you so desperate to cut down anyone who posts anything positive about anything?

Other than the late paychecks, which is big, Keystrokes is a good company. There are really great accounts and really great employees, but both have exceptions.

You ask why people stay? That's why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)