Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Another delusional FB post from LT - SM

Posted: Sep 4th, 2019 - 8:52 pm In Reply to: The trolls are at it again! - Ex-KS

I happened to pop over to her Limitless page to see if there was any more delusional rubbish posted about what an amazing business owners she is and, sure enough....

"In every business, there are ups and downs. It's how you deal with them and move on, improving on past mistakes and making sure not to repeat them, is the way to get past it all and to a better place.

Don't let the haters get you down. I have talked to three business owners over the past few days who were in tears over things being said about them and to them. All had different stories, all have had varying degrees of success, but all have one thing in common ... they care.

I've been there.

I'm there now.

But you know what? My team is amazing, and we have employees who have stuck with us through thick and thin who will be very happy they did.

For a long time, we kept looking at the issues and trying to fix them all at once, but that didn't work. It never does. We need to chunk it down into smaller pieces and go through them one at a time, no matter that it seems like the hole is big and the shovel is small.

It would've been easy to throw in the towel, to accept one of the offers that come in weekly or to compromise on core values. We chose not to go that way.

Instead, we buckled down, made drastic changes, have made painful cuts, and we're starting to get back on track. We will be a stronger company, and I will be a stronger person, for all of this.

Has it been difficult? Beyond anything you can imagine! There are days that I cry pretty much every minute I am awake..There are days that I feel like giving up, but I don't. There are days that I wish I had never started a business. But then there are days when you know it's all coming together again, and those are the days that you work towards, minute by minute.

Does it hurt when someone accuses me of not caring or intentionally not paying someone on time or even worse?

You bet it does.

But the one thing I know without a doubt, is my company, my team and I will survive and then thrive. Giving up or throwing the towel is not an option. Never has been, never will be. We've got too much good going on - great customers, great employees, great plans and a bright future.

If you're struggling, hang in there.

Attack the problems head on and break them into small pieces until done. Have a plan. Going willy-nilly without a plan is what hurt us most. Never again.

This is true in business and in personal life."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)