Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I was wondering the same thing - sm

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2019 - 12:19 pm In Reply to: Where'd my post go? - Belle

I noticed last night that the entire KS thread was suddenly gone and was wondering where it went. I don't see any reason why it needed to be removed. The posts were not slanderous or offensive whatsoever. If they are 3 paychecks behind, they 100% deserve to be put on blast. I don't think that KS would have any right to demand that the posts be removed as this is a public forum and we have the right to post whatever we want and share information. Keep the KS posts coming and, if you are still working for them, STOP!!!! Seeing how they are now 3 paychecks behind, they clearly do not intend to pay you, at least not anytime soon. File for unemployment. You WILL get it since you are not being paid. This is WAGE THEFT. Contact your your local DOL as well as the DOL in Illinois and report this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)