Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

HUGE red flag - Unreal

Posted: Sep 6th, 2019 - 4:38 pm In Reply to: That message should serve as proof to any state unemployment - SM

I sincerely hope that everyone who received that email from LT asking for volunteers to not be paid still has a copy of it. That is the most substantial piece of evidence to date to provide to the DOL, Attorney General, or whoever else gets involved in this situation. I swear, she breaks a new law almost every week. I really, really, really hope that anyone who still works for KS has reported this to the proper authorities. She is blatantly stealing your paychecks and is saying, "Oh, I'll pay you back whenever I can....after I buy season tickets to the Blackhawks, go to a few concerts, pay off my own bills, and spend a couple of weeks in Jamaica." What she is doing is serious enough to land her in prison. How this shyster is able to sleep at night is totally beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)