Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Ex-KS

Posted: Sep 4th, 2019 - 9:46 pm In Reply to: Waa, how much it hurts when people accuse her of - intentionally not paying on time. AHAHAHAHA!! sm

She is making this all about HER! So typical of you, LT! Here she goes playing the victim card again and acting as if she has done absolutely nothing wrong and as if she doesn't deserve any of the backlash that she's been getting. This post truly shows just how delusional and detached from reality she really is. As long as she has a nice, steady flow of cash coming her way to support her boujee lifestyle, then she doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else. It's always ME, ME, ME with her. Her employees can lose their homes, cars, have utilities and cell phones shut off, and starve as a direct result of her poor money management skills, blatant carelessness, and outright refusal to pay them even REMOTELY on time. but she is still happy as a clam as long as she doesn't have any financial problems of her own to deal with. I literally laughed right out loud when I read the part where she said that she wasn't "intentionally" not paying people on time. HA!!! PUH-LEASE!!! Sell it somewhere else, LT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)