Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The clients are DEFINITELY paying her - SM

Posted: Sep 4th, 2019 - 12:48 pm In Reply to: Since most MTSOs pay bimonthly, being 3 checks behind - puts you at no pay for 1-1/2 months

LT has a VERY, VERY LONG history of being extremely irresponsible with money and she has been misusing and abusing company funds for 22 years. They have had periodic payroll issues ever since KS came into existence way back in 1997. They would pay late, change our pay schedule at the very last minute, and cut pay, all while she and her family took Jamaican vacations and bought beach front Miami condos and luxury cars. She is a criminal and a thief as well as a pathological liar. I may not have worked for KS in about 5 years now, but I did work there for 10 years and I KNOW with 110% certainty that this has NOTHING to do with clients not paying her. Even if her clients weren't paying or were paying late, that does not change the fact that what she is doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL. It is her job as a business owner to have money set aside to meet payroll in the event of an emergency. Clearly, she has not, nor has she ever done this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)