Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keystrokes Story - KS escapee

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 6:13 pm

Well, I finally received my last 2 paychecks from KS today and now I can breathe a huge sigh of relief and share with some of you my awful experience with this company. I worked for KS for just a year, but that was enough. I was on a specialty clinic account as my primary and also an acute care acct as my secondary. When I hired in, their HS person assured me that the late pay problems "were a thing of the past."  I was desperate as I was working for Nuance (no explanation necessary). In a nutshell, almost everyone I came in contact with from my immediate supervisor,who loved sharing pics of her purebred puppy in company emails (gag), up to the accounting and payroll people were rude and generally dismissive. They love to accentuate the negative. If they can't find any real errors, they pick at silly crap. I maintained 100% QA most of the time and never was under 99.5% but was threatened with removal from the account if there was any error. Then the late pay issues started….. and continued. I finally sent Mr. Payroll an email stating that if I didn't get paid, I wasn't going to cover my accounts. I did this every single pay period. My pay was still late but never more than 4 days (which is why I have encouraged all of you to stop working until you're paid). I had to email Snotty Ms. Payroll every month asking for my pay statements, which she provided (albeit sometimes grudgingly). I didn't contribute to a 401K, and after reading some of the posts on here, I'm now glad I didn't. My story has a happy ending. I found a job that's not in the MT field that is medical related here in my little Podunk town and pays better than what I was making with KS, and (thank God) they pay on time every 2 weeks. It took me an entire year to even get an interview so I'm still pinching myself that I landed this job and was able to give KS my resignation (on the same day I got my late pay deposited).  My new company appreciates my hard work and knowledge. Weird, huh? They love the fact that I have knowledge of medications, diseases, laboratory tests, anatomy.  There is a niche for us, but it is no longer MT. I sincerely hope that each and every one of you can find something else and leave Keystrokes in the dust. Keep posting your frustrations on here. Reading about other MTs' experiences with this company was very comforting to me and very educational. I would advise you again, DO NOT CONTINUE TO WORK when your pay is late. There is no incentive for them to pay you if you just keep on providing your service whether you're paid on time or not. Good luck to all of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)