Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 74)

Naa. It is total BS. Nowhere does she mention BK nor does she - offer to refund all the late fees she causes SM

Posted: Jul 17th, 2019 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: LT's Post - Read it here

If she'd offer to refund those fees at least for this year, THAT would be a sincere apology and show some remorse.

If she were completely honest she'd mention the BK to her employees and come completely clean.

But the chances of THAT happening are about as good as me building my new 700K house on that Arizona oceanfront property!!

I see her big post on FB, but does she offer this one to her employees????

Waa, waa, boo hoo, it's all the truth. No wonder she's attacked, but with lies and exaggerations - who's exaggerating and lying now???

Health problems - yet another excuse to deflect the blame away from her selfishness and greed, to collect pity and sympathy for her illness and her minions will praise her for being so brave and strong and hanging in there.

Excuse me while I go dry heave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)