Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

KS - Ex-KS

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 7:00 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes Story - KS escapee

I worked for Keystrokes for almost 10 years and I could tell you some real horror stories. They have been misusing and abusing company funds since day one. The owner doesn't care about anyone but herself. She would always have a few pets that she would take care of simply because they made her and her company look good, but she didn't have a care in the world about anybody else. Even the ones that were her "pets" she eventually screwed over once she had used them up. She uses, abuses, and takes advantage of people. Believe me, I fell for her act for the longest time. She will pretend to care and will tell you what you want to hear in order to keep you around so that you can be her little hamster on a wheel, but as soon as she is done with you, that's it. As soon as I left that place after having been a slave to them for an entire decade, I felt the biggest weight removed from my shoulders. I never even realized just how miserable I was until I finally left.

You are totally right. If they are not paying you, then you do not work!! Put your foot down and be very firm in telling them that you will gladly work once your paycheck shows up in your bank account, but do not do even one report on any of their accounts until you have been paid in full. This company is going under. They are not going to be around much longer. To those who still work there, I highly recommend planning your exit strategy ASAP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)